Swann 2MP SWPRO-1080MSB Security Camera IR Night Vision & PIR Motion Detection
- Swann 2MP Camera suit Recorders 4575, 4580 + more
- Full HD Image Resolution @ 2MP / 1080P
- Great Night Vision Distant ~ 30m or ~ 40m in ambient light
- Wide Viewing Angle of 90°
- Completely Weather Proof - IP66
- 12 Months Replacement Warranty
- Supplied as Camera, 18Mtr Coax Cable, Power Adapter
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
- Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Swann Thermal Sensor Outdoor 1080p Full HD with IR Night Vision & PIR Motion Detection Security Camera
Peace of Mind from Every Angle
See what’s happening with crystal clear 1080p HD video resolution & wide 90° viewing angle
|True Detect™ sensor reliably detects heat & motion, avoiding false triggers for more accurate push notifications & recording (with a DVR)|
Add this camera to a wide range of Swann DVR series, such as: DVR-4575, DVR-4480, DVR-4580, DVR-4780, DVR-4980 and DVR-5580.
|Durable casing for indoor/outdoor use with weather-resistant IP66 rating|
See in the dark up to 30m (40m in ambient light) with powerful infrared night vision
|Easily mounts to walls or ceilings with everything in the pack|
Video Resolution Chart
See in the dark up to 30m or up to 40m in ambient light with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as the night falls.
Monitor the Outdoors
Mount cameras outdoors. Weatherproof design, IP66 rating. Built to withstand rain, shine, snow & dust.
True Detect Heat & Motion Detection
Warm objects, like people and cars, trigger recording & push notifications.
Wide Viewing Angle
Swann’s cameras have a super wide 90 degree field of view to cover broad areas, so that you can have fewer cameras in your property, bringing down the cost of home security.
Add 1080p cameras to Swann DVRs of resolutions ranging from 1080p (2MP), 3MP, 5MP up to 4K (8MP). Compatible series include: DVR-4575, DVR-4480, DVR-4580, DVR-4780, DVR-4980 and DVR-5580. See Compatible Products section below.
Everything that you need is in the pack, including 18m cables, screws & wall plugs, power adapter & splitter and security stickers. See section below: What's in the Box.
|All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging|
|★||BNC Cable 18m|
|★||Mounting Screws & Plugs|
|★||Theft Deterrent Stickers|
- Connection Type
- Wired - Coax / BNC Cabled DVR System
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- Kit - Cameras included
- 1x Camera in the pack
- Camera - Resolution
- 2MP -1080P (1920x1080)
- Camera - Minimum Illumination
- 0 Lux with IR on
- Camera - Day & Night
- Day ( Colour ) - Night ( Black&White ) +IR
- Camera - Lens Angle of View
- 90° Angle of View
- Kit - includes Cable
- 18 Metre Pre-made CCTV Cable Coax with DC Power
- Camera - Dimensions
- Bullet - 150mm x 66mm x 66mm
- Camera - IR Rating (Night Vision Distance)
- Up to 30m or 40m in ambient light
- Camera - Lens Fixed / Motorized / PTZ
- Fixed Lens
- Camera - Power Supply Included?
- Camera - Power Supply
- 12V DC
- Camera - Power Consumption
- less than 120mW
- Camera - Body Construction
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.