NVR16-7090 16 Channel 3MP Network Video Recorder with Smartphone Viewing
Perfect recorder to make up a kit of your own, add up to 8 x POE cameras and another 8 using power. Massive 3TB Hard Disk drive and all the features common throughout the 7090 Series
Important to note: This 16 Channel NVR has 8 x Power over Ethernet Ports and 8 x Normal Camera Ports -- if you want to run more than 8 cameras you will need to either connect through an external POE Switch or provide power to the extra cameras. So if you were running 10 cameras, 8 can connect normally and receive power from the back of the recorder, the next 2 cameras will need to be powered, these extra 2 cameras could connect to your external PoE switch and be added through the menus to the camera list. You could even run all 16 cameras through an external switch if required.
This NVR is supplied with a 2TB Hard Disk...
If you want to run all 16 cameras from the back of this NVR, then you need to look at the model SWNVR-167095 (AKA SONVR-167095 - SO=Swann Special Order & SW=Swann both mean the same thing.
- Swann’s network video recording security system with beyond 1080p high definition live viewing & playback in real-time (up to 30 fps per channel)
- State-of-the-art digital imaging technology for 9x the picture sharpness of traditional security systems including analog D1
- Add up to 16 compatible cameras of your choice for full 16 channel monitoring
- Set & forget by recording continuously from 16 channels for 12 days+ onto a 2TB hard drive (expandable to 8TB^) or even longer with motion detection
- Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
- Security in the palm of your hand with live viewing on your Smartphone or tablet including iOS (iPhone, iPad) & Android devices using the ‘SwannView Plus’ app
- View live in HD on your HDTV via HDMI or VGA connection to your LCD screen
This unit has the following configuration on the rear of the recorder.. 8 x POE Ports and 8 x LAN Ports (non-PoE)
- This recorder will allow cameras to connect to the NVR via the 16 LAN ports on the rear of the unit or via a Network Switch
- When connected to the back of the NVR the unit self-configures the cameras and assigns them to a channel on the screen.
- When accessing cameras through an external network switch some configuration is required.
- A total of 16 Cameras can be configured/accessed, the menu on the NVR only has the ability to add 16 cameras max.
- Professional surveillance system gives you peace of mind to view day-time license plates, faces, clothing colors & more, all in super HD
+ 12 days recording achieved using lower settings, default settings give 3 days recording
^ Based on 2 x 4TB SATA2 HDDs. Depends on camera.
|All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging
||NVR8-7090 with 2TB Hard Drive
||Quick Start Guide
||Theft Deterrent Stickers
*Note: Product contents may change without notice.