Swann 5MP SWNVK-875804D 4K NVR 4xNHD-866MSD True Detect Security Cameras w Audio
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Swann Security 4 Camera Recorder w 2TB HDD
- 5MP Day Night Indoor Outdoor (IP66 - weatherproof) Cameras
- PIR Motion Detection Recording (less false triggers)
- Super Wide 82° Viewing Angle + up to 40Mtr Night Vision
- Simple Installation using 1 Cable PoE Ethernet Cat5/6
- Mobile / Remote Viewing using FREE HomeSafe View APP (no fees)
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Swann NVR8-8580 4K Capable / 2TB / 4 x NHD-866MSD 5MP True Detect White Dome Cameras w Audio
This security system is packed with the latest CCTV tech, such as weatherproof cameras, night vision, push notifications, Dropbox integration and the Google Assistant for voice control. Security in Super HD 5 megapixel with thermal sensing 5MP security cameras. 5MP is 2.4x clearer than 1080p/2MP, so you can zoom in to essential evidence like license plates and faces. True Detect thermal motion sensing auto records and sends you a push notification when it detects warm objects, like people & cars.
Audio capture adds another layer of evidence. Hear off-screen noises, record conversations & identify voices by age, gender, accent or language. An 8-channel security system suits medium-sized properties. With 4 cameras included, you can add up to 4 more, including 4K / 8MP cameras, which have 1.7 times more pixels than 5MP. See your home on your phone, live or playback, from anywhere with the HomeSafe View app for complete peace of mind. Power over Ethernet, PoE, makes installation a lot simpler by having power, audio and video transmitted via a single Ethernet cable per camera.
- A state-of-the-art & easy to use surveillance system with 5 Megapixels (2.4x better than 1080P Full HD) super high definition video to see every detail & protect your premises
- Set & forget by recording from 8 channels for 365 days+ onto a 2TB hard drive
- Seeing is believing with 4 Super HD 5MP Super HD cameras offering 40m infrared night vision & durable construction for indoors or outdoors
- The NVR is 4K-ready & you can add 4K (8MP) cameras (NHD-885MSB & NHD-886MSD) for ultra HD monitoring, which have 1.7x more pixels than 5MP, or 4x more pixels than 1080p (2MP). Add 4 more Swann NHD-865MSB bullet or NHD-866MSD dome cameras for full 8 channel monitoring^
- The cameras feature state-of-the-art True Detect™ PIR motion sensors designed for security applications & optimized to reliably detect people, but also cars, large pets & other large heat-generating objects
- The built-in microphone in each camera records audio to add another layer of evidence to your video. Hear offscreen noises & identify voices by their gender, accent & age
- Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
- Quickshot Cloud lets you link your NVR to your personal Dropbox account to upload still images from the cameras, so that you have image evidence offsite safe in the cloud in case your NVR gets stolen
- View live or playback video in high definition on your HDTV, LCD screen, or monitor via HDMI connection or VGA port
- Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live view and playback on Smartphone & tablets including iPhones, iPads & Android devices using the free HomeSafe View app
- Prevent crime before it happens. Get a reliable push notification, see what’s happening with live view and immediately take action to stop any suspicious activity
Video Resolution Chart
- Innovative True Detect Motion & Heat-Sensing
True Detect is a step up from the traditional Motion Detection technology. The camera has a PIR sensor, the same technology used in alarm systems, to detect moving heat-generating objects, such as people, large animals & cars, to trigger recording and alerts. True Detect eliminates false triggers from traditional Motion Detection, such as leaves falling, small birds & plants moving with the wind.
- Accurate Push Notifications
You’ll get push notifications when cameras detect movement from warm objects, such as people and cars allowing you to act immediately and potentially prevent any costly security incident.
- Crime Prevention: the true value of True Detect
Pixel-based Motion Detection tends to generate a lot of false triggers, such as plants moving and birds. If your recorder is set up to email you in every Motion Detection event and most of the events are irrelevant, you’ll most likely turn the email alerts off, and when a real security incident happens, you’ll only find out when you get home.
With True Detect, Motion Detection is only triggered by heat-generating objects, like people and cars, which represent a real threat to your property. When an event is detected, you’ll get a push notification on the HomeSafe View app, allowing you to see the scene in real time and act swiftly to prevent any security incidents which could have had a much higher financial impact than the cost of this security system.
Any movement in the image triggers recording: birds, plants moving etc
Only heat-generating objects trigger recording: people, cars etc
Tree moves with wind:
Tree branches moving with wind trigger an irrelevant recording
No False Trigger
Tree doesn’t trigger recording because it’s not a warm object
A person walks through:
Movement from tree, dogs & person triggers recording
Moving person triggers recording because it’s a large warm object
Bedsheets moving due to wind trigger irrelevant recording
No False Trigger
Bedsheets don’t trigger recording because they’re not emitting heat
Records car because it’s a movement in the image
Records car because it’s warm and moving
- Speak & You Can See
Now it’s even easier to see what’s happening. Use voice commands via the Google Assistant and Chromecast to stream video from your security cameras to your Smart TV. You can customize commands such as “Okay Google, show me the front door”. Your security just got smarter.
- Audio adds another layer of evidence
Hear off-screen noises and identify voices by their gender, accent, and age. Catch arguments and even verbal abuse to make sure your kids or elderly family members are being well taken care of by anyone assisting them.
- QuickShot Cloud saves snapshots to your Dropbox account
You can set up the security system to take still images and save them to your personal Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen or destroyed by any burglars, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you can go online and access snapshots from your security cameras.
- The right security kit for your property
An 8-channel security system suits medium detached properties for outdoor & indoor monitoring. It comes with 4 cameras and you can add 4 more for a total of 8.
- View your home on your phone
See the cameras live and playback recordings on your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are in the world with the HomeSafe View app.
- Weatherproof cameras built for any climate
Use them as outdoor cameras or indoor cameras as they are built tough to withstand whatever the weather throws at them: rain, snow, dust and hot days. With IP66 weatherproof rating and cables threaded through the stand for extra protection ensure you can rely on their performance, day in, day out.
- See everything day or night
No matter if it’s day or night, you’ll be able to see everything up to 40m with the powerful infrared night vision. At nightfall, the cameras automatically switch to night vision and record in black and white, so that you're sure to record anyone roaming around your property even if it's 3 o'clock in the morning.
- Easier Installation with Power over Ethernet
Installation is now easier than ever with the NVR’s Ethernet ports which allow video, audio, and power to run from the NVR to the cameras through the same cable. Simply run the included CAT5 Ethernet cable from the camera to the NVR and click it into place.
- Round dome shape for discreet surveillance
Due to their round shape, dome cameras will suit those looking for discreet security cameras that easily blend into their surroundings. Dome cameras are also harder to vandalize as they're difficult to grab and pull due to their shape. If you prefer cameras that are more visible to intruders, you may look at Swann’s bullet shaped cameras.
- Massive surveillance grade hard drive
The massive 2TB HDD is designed especially for continuous surveillance recording. Easily transfer incident video files to a USB stick or to a computer on your network. With such massive storage, you can come back from your long vacation and still find recordings from a while back.
What's In the Box:
|All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging|
|★||NVR-8580 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive|
|★||NHD-866MSD 5MP Dome Cameras x 4|
|★||Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 5 (18m x 4 & 1m x 1)|
|★||Power Adapter & Splitter|
|★||Mounting Screws & Plugs|
|★||Theft Deterrent Stickers|
- Remote Viewing App: Swann Security App.View anywhere in the world
- Connection Type
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- Kit - Cameras included
- Kit Includes Camera Model: NHD-866MSD
- Camera - Resolution
- 5MP - 1920P (2560x1920)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 8 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Video Outputs
- HDMI, VGA
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 2TB Installed Drive
- Recorder - Max Channels
- Smart Home Compatibility
- Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant
- SWNVK-88580, SWNHD-866, NVR-8758, NHD-866MSD 5MP
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.