Swann 5MP SWNVK-875808 SuperHD 2TB 8x NHD-865MSB Thermal Sensing Cam w Audio
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - High Volumn Seller
- Network IP Based CCTV System using Ethernet Cable.
- Perfect for Home or Retail Store - Very Clear Video.
- Swann Security 8 Channel Recorder with 2TB Hard Disk Drive.
- 8x 5MegaPixel Day & Night Indoor Outdoor Cameras.
- PIR Motion Detection Recording (less false triggers).
- Super Wide 82° Viewing Angle + up to 40Mtr Night Vision.
- Simple Installation using a single Cable PoE Ethernet Cat5.
- Supplied with 8x 18Mtr Cables - Longer Cables Available (Standard CAT5e or CAT6).
- Mobile / Remote Viewing using FREE HomeSafe View APP.
- We can mix and match any combination of cameras, HDD's etc - Contact Us
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty.
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
NVR8-8580 4K Capable / 2TB / 8 x NHD-865MSB 5MP True Detect White Bullet Cameras w Audio
Reliable Wired Connection
Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed
See & Hear Everything in Super HD
See faces, license plates, packages & more with state-of-the-art 5MP Super HD, that’s 2.4x clearer than 1080p with powerful digital zoom – ensuring you won’t miss a thing
See in the dark with night vision up to 40m. Mount the 4 cameras indoors or outdoors. Add 4 more cameras, including Ultra HD 4K (8MP) cameras, for full 8 channel monitoring
Swann’s True Detect™ heat & motion-based PIR detection reliably captures & records activity, with fewer false triggers & reliable push notifications
Set & Forget
Enjoy local recording for up to 300 days+ onto the massive 2TB hard drive with no fees ever. Save still images directly to your Dropbox account
Security Made Smarter
Cut the cost of crime & know what’s happening with this expandable Super HD security system to suit large homes, offices, small businesses & retail stores
Video Resolution Chart
Speak & You Can See
Use voice commands via the Google Assistant and Chromecast to stream video from your security cameras to your TV. Your security just got smarter. See video.
Audio Adds Another Layer of Evidence
Hear off-screen noises and identify voices by their gender, age, accent & language. Record conversations and make sure your kids or elderly family members are being well taken care of by anyone assisting them.
See everything day or night
See in the dark up to 40m with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as the night falls.
Set up the system to upload still images to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen, you’ll have image evidence stored off-site.
Free Storage with the Massive HDD
The massive 2TB HDD can store months of recordings before it starts saving over older footage. Easily transfer videos to a USB stick or download via network with no ongoing fees ever.
Easier Installation with Power over Ethernet
Power, video and audio run through a single Ethernet cable per camera with Power over Ethernet cabling, PoE, making installation a lot simpler.
|All items listed are new in the original manufacturers packaging|
|★||NVR-8580 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive|
|★||NHD-865MSB 5MP Bullet Cameras x 8|
|★||Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 9 (18m x 8 & 1m x 1)|
|★||Power Adapter & Splitter|
|★||Mounting Screws & Plugs|
|★||Theft Deterrent Stickers|
- Connection Type
- Wired - Ethernet IP Cat5e/6 NVR System
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- Kit - Cameras included
- 8x Bullet Cameras in this Kit
- Camera - Resolution
- 5MP - 1920P (2560x1920)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 8 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Camera - Day & Night
- Both - Day and Night (IR cut Filter)
- Camera - Lens Angle of View
- 82° Angle of View
- Kit - includes Screws & Mounting Plugs
- Kit - includes Theft Deterant Stickers
- Camera - IR Rating (Night Vision Distance)
- Up to 40M
- Camera - IP Rating - Ingress Protection - Weather Resistance
- IP66 - Weather Proof - Strong Rain
- Camera - Audio Inputs
- Built in Microphone
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 2TB Installed Drive
- Kit - includes HDMI TV/Monitor Cable
- Kit - includes Ethernet Cable
- Recorder - Max Capacity HDD
- 1 SATA port, Maximum 6TB
- Recorder - Audio Input
- Via Microphones in Camera
- Camera Style
- Swann White IP Bullet Security Camera
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.