Swann NVR8-88580 4K Capable / 2TB / 4 x NHD-865MSB 5MP True Detect White Bullet Cameras w Audio
This security system is packed with the latest CCTV tech, such as weatherproof cameras, night vision, push notifications, Dropbox integration and the Google Assistant for voice control. Security in Super HD 5 megapixel with thermal sensing 5MP security cameras. 5MP is 2.4x clearer than 1080p/2MP, so you can zoom in to essential evidence like license plates and faces. True Detect thermal motion sensing auto records and sends you a push notification when it detects warm objects, like people & cars.
Audio capture adds another layer of evidence. Hear off-screen noises, record conversations & identify voices by age, gender, accent or language. An 8-channel security system suits medium-sized properties. With 4 cameras included, you can add up to 4 more, including 4K / 8MP cameras, which have 1.7 times more pixels than 5MP. See your home on your phone, live or playback, from anywhere with the HomeSafe View app for complete peace of mind. Power over Ethernet, PoE, makes installation a lot simpler by having power, audio and video transmitted via a single Ethernet cable per camera.
The 4 IP security cameras NHD-865MSB come with Ethernet cables and are weatherproof, built tough for the outdoors or indoors. See in the dark up to 40 metres with the camera’s powerful infrared night vision. Enjoy easy camera installation with Power over Ethernet (PoE) as each camera is connected via Cat 5 network cable to transmit power, video and audio.
Expand your CCTV system by adding up to 4 more cameras for a complete 8 channel home security system, suitable for medium-sized businesses & detached homes. You may even add 8-megapixel 4K cameras, which have 1.7 times more pixels than 5MP
The HomeSafe View app ensures you’ll always be connected to your home or business, allowing you to see your cameras on your smartphone or tablet, live or playback, from wherever you are in the world.
• A state-of-the-art & easy to use surveillance system with 5 Megapixels (2.4x better than 1080P Full HD) super high definition video to see every detail & protect your premises
• Set & forget by recording from 8 channels for 365 days+ onto a 2TB hard drive
• Seeing is believing with 4 Super HD 5MP cameras offering 130ft/40m infrared night vision & durable construction for indoors or outdoors. Add 4 more Swann NHD-865MSB bullet or NHD-866MSD dome cameras for full 8 channel monitoring^
• The 8580 series NVR is 4K-ready & you can add 4K (8MP) cameras (NHD-885MSB & NHD-886MSD) for ultra HD monitoring, which has 1.7x more pixels than 5MP, or 4x more pixels than 1080p (2MP)
• The cameras feature state-of-the-art True Detect™ PIR motion sensors designed for security applications & optimized to reliably detect people, but also cars, large pets & other large heat-generating objects
• The built-in microphone in each camera records audio to add another layer of evidence to your video. Hear offscreen noises & identify voices by their gender, accent & age
• Quickshot Cloud lets you link your NVR to your personal Dropbox account to upload still images from the cameras, so that you have image evidence offsite safe in the cloud in case your NVR gets stolen
• Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
• View live or playback video in high definition on your HDTV, LCD screen or monitor via HDMI connection or VGA port
• Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live view and playback on Smartphone & tablets including iPhones, iPads & Android devices using the free HomeSafe View app
• Prevent crime before it happens. Get a reliable push notification, see what’s happening with live view and immediately take action to stop any suspicious activity
Video Resolution Chart
Innovative True Detect Motion & Heat-Sensing
True Detect is a step up from the traditional Motion Detection technology. The camera has a PIR sensor, the same technology used in alarm systems, to detect moving heat-generating objects, such as people, large animals & cars, to trigger recording and alerts. True Detect eliminates false triggers from traditional Motion Detection, such as leaves falling, small birds & plants moving with the wind.
Accurate Push Notifications
You’ll get push notifications when cameras detect movement from warm objects, such as people and cars allowing you to act immediately and potentially prevent any costly security incident.
Crime Prevention: the true value of True Detect
Pixel-based Motion Detection tends to generate a lot of false triggers, such as plants moving and birds. If your recorder is set up to email you in every Motion Detection event and most of the events are irrelevant, you’ll most likely turn the email alerts off, and when a real security incident happens, you’ll only find out when you get home.
With True Detect, Motion Detection is only triggered by heat-generating objects, like people and cars, which represent a real threat to your property. When an event is detected, you’ll get a push notification on the HomeSafe View app, allowing you to see the scene in real time and act swiftly to prevent any security incidents which could have had a much higher financial impact than the cost of this security system.
Pixel Motion Detection
Thermal Sensing Motion Detection
Any movement in the image triggers recording: birds, plants moving etc
Only heat-generating objects trigger recording: people, cars etc
Tree moves with wind:
Tree branches moving with wind trigger an irrelevant recording
No False Trigger
Tree doesn’t trigger recording because it’s not a warm object
A person walks through:
Movement from tree, dogs & person triggers recording
Moving person triggers recording because it’s a large warm object
Bedsheets moving due to wind trigger irrelevant recording
No False Trigger
Bedsheets don’t trigger recording because they’re not emitting heat
Records car because it’s a movement in the image
Records car because it’s warm and moving
Speak & You Can See
Now it’s even easier to see what’s happening. Use voice commands via the Google Assistant and Chromecast to stream video from your security cameras to your Smart TV. You can customize commands such as “Okay Google, show me the front door”. Your security just got smarter.
Audio adds another layer of evidence
Hear off-screen noises and identify voices by their gender, accent and age. Catch arguments and even verbal abuse to make sure your kids or elderly family members are being well taken care of by anyone assisting them.
QuickShot Cloud saves snapshots to your Dropbox account
You can set up the security system to take still images and save them to your personal Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen or destroyed by any burglars, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you can go online and access snapshots from your security cameras.
The right security kit for your property
An 8-channel security system suits medium detached properties for outdoor & indoor monitoring. It comes with 4 cameras and you can add 4 more for a total of 8.
View your home on your phone
See the cameras live and playback recordings on your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are in the world with the HomeSafe View app.
Instantly link your smartphone or tablet to the NVR
Once your NVR is connected to the internet, simply install the HomeSafe View app on your smartphone or tablet. Then scan the QR code sticker on the NVR to instantly start viewing the cameras on your device with Swann’s peer-to-peer SwannLink technology.
Weatherproof cameras built for any climate
Use them as outdoor cameras or indoor cameras as they are built tough to withstand whatever the weather throws at them: rain, snow, dust and hot days. With IP66 weatherproof rating and cables threaded through the stand for extra protection ensure you can rely on their performance, day in, day out.
See everything day or night
No matter if it’s day or night, you’ll be able to see everything up to 40m with the powerful infrared night vision. At nightfall, the cameras automatically switch to night vision and record in black and white, so that you're sure to record anyone roaming around your property even if it's 3 o'clock in the morning.
Easier Installation with Power over Ethernet
Installation is now easier than ever with the NVR’s Ethernet ports which allow video, audio and power to run from the NVR to the cameras through the same cable. Simply run the included CAT5 Ethernet cable from the camera to the NVR and click it into place.
Massive surveillance grade hard drive
The massive 2TB HDD is designed especially for continuous surveillance recording. Easily transfer incident video files to a USB stick or to a computer on your network. With such massive storage, you can come back from your long vacation and still find recordings from a while back.
NVR-8580 Channel Network Video Recorder
What's In the Box:
All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging