Swann NVR8-8580 4K Capable / 2TB / 8 x NHD-866MSD 5MP True Detect White Dome Cameras w Audio
Swann’s True Detect PIR Thermal Sensing technology detects motion by heat, such as from people & cars, to trigger recording and push notifications. This virtually eliminates false triggers, like plants moving with the wind, to only capture events with security relevance. Get amazing image definition with 5 Megapixels, which is 2.4x better than 1080p Full HD (2MP). Zoom in closer with incredible clarity to license plates, facial features and clothing patterns.
The 8 IP security cameras NHD-866MSD come with Ethernet cables and are weatherproof, built tough for the outdoors or indoors. See in the dark up to 40 metres with the camera’s powerful infrared night vision. Enjoy easy camera installation with Power over Ethernet (PoE) as each camera is connected via Cat 5 network cable to transmit power, video, and audio.
The HomeSafe View app ensures you’ll always be connected to your home or business, allowing you to see your cameras on your smartphone or tablet, live or playback, from wherever you are in the world.
• A state-of-the-art & easy to use surveillance system with 5 Megapixels (2.4x better than 1080P Full HD) super high definition video to see every detail & protect your premises
• Set & forget by recording from 8 channels for 365 days+ onto a 2TB hard drive
• Seeing is believing with 8 Super HD 5MP Super HD cameras offering 130ft/40m infrared night vision & durable construction for indoors or outdoors
• The NVR is 4K-ready & you can add 4K (8MP) cameras (NHD-885MSB & NHD-886MSD) for ultra HD monitoring, which have 1.7x more pixels than 5MP, or 4x more pixels than 1080p (2MP).
• The cameras feature state-of-the-art True Detect™ PIR motion sensors designed for security applications & optimized to reliably detect people, but also cars, large pets & other large heat-generating objects
• The built-in microphone in each camera records audio to add another layer of evidence to your video. Hear offscreen noises & identify voices by their gender, accent & age
• Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB or network
• Quickshot Cloud lets you link your NVR to your personal Dropbox account to upload still images from the cameras, so that you have image evidence offsite safe in the cloud in case your NVR gets stolen
• View live or playback video in high definition on your HDTV, LCD screen or monitor via HDMI connection or VGA port
• Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live view and playback on Smartphone & tablets including iPhones, iPads & Android devices using the free HomeSafe View app
• Prevent crime before it happens. Get a reliable push notification, see what’s happening with live view and immediately take action to stop any suspicious activity
Video Resolution Chart
Innovative True Detect Motion & Heat-Sensing
True Detect is a step up from the traditional Motion Detection technology. The camera has a PIR sensor, the same technology used in alarm systems, to detect moving heat-generating objects, such as people, large animals & cars, to trigger recording and alerts. True Detect eliminates false triggers from traditional Motion Detection, such as leaves falling, small birds & plants moving with the wind.
Accurate Push Notifications
You’ll get push notifications when cameras detect movement from warm objects, such as people and cars allowing you to act immediately and potentially prevent any costly security incident.
Audio adds another layer of evidence
Hear off-screen noises and identify voices by their gender, accent and age. Catch arguments and even verbal abuse to make sure your kids or elderly family members are being well taken care of by anyone assisting them.
QuickShot Cloud saves snapshots to your Dropbox account
You can set up the security system to take still images and save them to your personal Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your security system gets stolen or destroyed by any burglars, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you can go online and access snapshots from your security cameras.
The right security kit for your property
An 8-channel security system suits medium detached properties for outdoor & indoor monitoring.
View your home on your phone
See the cameras live and playback recordings on your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are in the world with the HomeSafe View app.
Instantly link your smartphone or tablet to the NVR
Once your NVR is connected to the internet, simply install the HomeSafe View app on your smartphone or tablet. Then scan the QR code sticker on the NVR to instantly start viewing the cameras on your device with Swann’s peer-to-peer SwannLink technology.
Weatherproof cameras built for any climate
Use them as outdoor cameras or indoor cameras as they are built tough to withstand whatever the weather throws at them: rain, snow, dust and hot days. With IP66 weatherproof rating and cables threaded through the stand for extra protection ensure you can rely on their performance, day in, day out.
See everything day or night
No matter if it’s day or night, you’ll be able to see everything up to 40m with the powerful infrared night vision. At nightfall, the cameras automatically switch to night vision and record in black and white, so that you're sure to record anyone roaming around your property even if it's 3 o'clock in the morning.
Easier Installationwith Power over Ethernet
Installation is now easier than ever with the NVR’s Ethernet ports which allow video, audio, and power to run from the NVR to the cameras through the same cable. Simply run the included CAT5 Ethernet cable from the camera to the NVR and click it into place.
Round dome shape for discreet surveillance
Due to their round shape, dome cameras will suit those looking for discreet security cameras that easily blend into their surroundings. Dome cameras are also harder to vandalize as they're difficult to grab and pull due to their shape. If you prefer cameras that are more visible to intruders, you may look at Swann’s bullet-shaped cameras.
Massive surveillance grade hard drive
The massive 2TB HDD is designed especially for continuous surveillance recording. Easily transfer incident video files to a USB stick or to a computer on your network. With such massive storage, you can come back from your long vacation and still find recordings from a while back.
What's In the Box:
All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging