Swann 8MP SONVK-886804 4K 2TB 4x 887MSB Bullet Camera Surveillance System (8x4)
- **New** Face Recognition
- Swann 4K Cameras Powered with POE
- Wired - Ethernet IP POE NVR Security System
- Cameras Have 93° Angle of View
- 8MP Heat Sensing Security Cameras
- Reliable Wired POE Connection
- See & Hear Everything in Ultra HD
- Protection 24/7
- Heat Sensing
- Set & Forget
- 4 x Swann NHD-887MSB
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Swann NVR8-8580 4K / 2TB / 4 x NHD-887MSB 4K Bullet Cameras
Reliable Wired Connection
Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed
See & Hear Everything in Ultra HD
See faces, license plates, packages & capture audio with state-of-the-art 4K Ultra HD vision from the Swann 8MP Security Cameras, that’s 4x clearer than 1080p with powerful digital zoom – ensuring you won’t miss a thing
Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful night vision up to 45m in total darkness (60m with ambient light) & the ability to see color video at night. Add 4 more cameras for full 8 channel monitoring
Swann’s True Detect™ heat & motion-based PIR detection reliably captures & records activity, with fewer false triggers & reliable push notifications
Set & Forget
Enjoy free local recording for up to 300 days+ using the thermal motion detection onto the massive 2TB hard drive with no fees ever. Also, backup footage to your Dropbox account.
Know Who’s There
Face recognition lets you know the people you care about are safe.
With 4K Ultra HD video you have a professional-quality 8MP security camera system to see everything that’s happening live or in playback mode, plus you can zoom in close to see car license plates, faces, tattoos, logos on clothing, labels on boxes & so much more.
Know the people you care about are safe with free facial recognition to generate personalized alerts & trigger recording.
Speak to See
Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant & Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV.
Hear What’s Happening
Hear off-screen noises & identify voices by their gender, age, accent & language. Record conversations & make sure your family, staff & customers are being looked after.
See in the dark up to 45m or up to 60m in ambient light with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as the night falls.
Save Evidence Off-Site
Upload footage from up to 2 cameras & still images from all cameras to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your recorder gets stolen, you’ll have video evidence off-site.
Free Local Storage
The massive 2TB HDD can store months of recordings before it starts saving over older footage. Easily transfer videos to a USB memory stick or download via the network, with no ongoing fees ever.
Easier PoE Installation
Power over Ethernet (PoE) means power, video & audio run through a single Ethernet cable per camera, making installation a lot simpler.
Good for Business & Home
This system is designed to protect & cut crime at small businesses & large homes. Position the cameras to watch over entrances, yards, driveways, parking lots, shop floors, store rooms, customer service areas & more.
Add Spotlight Cameras
Swann’s latest 4K Spotlight Cameras are powerful crime fighters you can add to this system. The cameras prevent unwanted activity with their super-bright motion-sensing spotlights, loud sirens & two-way talk to greet visitors or warn intruders.
|All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging|
|★||NVR-8580 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive|
|★||NHD-887MSB 4K Bullet Cameras x 4|
|★||Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 5 (18m x 4 & 1m x 1)|
|★||Power Adapter & Splitter|
|★||Mounting Screws & Plugs|
|★||Quick Start Guide|
|★||Theft Deterrent Stickers|
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Connection Type
- Wired - Ethernet IP Cat5e/6 NVR System
- Swann AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- Kit - Cameras included
- 4x Cameras included in this Kit
- Camera - Resolution
- 8MP 4KUHD (3840x2160)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 8 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Display Resolution
- Up to 4K with full 8MP cameras
- Camera - Day & Night
- Both - Day and Night (IR cut Filter)
- Camera - Lens Angle of View
- 93° Angle of View
- Kit - includes Screws & Mounting Plugs
- Kit - includes Theft Deterant Stickers
- Kit - includes Cable
- 18 Meter Pre-made CAT5e Ethernet cable - per camera
- Camera - Dimensions
- 151mm x 70mm x 70mm
- Camera - IR Rating (Night Vision Distance)
- Up to 45m or 60m in ambient light
- Camera - IP Rating - Ingress Protection - Weather Resistance
- IP66 - Weather Proof - Strong Rain
- Camera - Audio Inputs
- Built in Microphone
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 2TB Installed Drive
- Kit - includes Mouse
- Kit - includes HDMI TV/Monitor Cable
- Kit - includes Ethernet Cable
- Recorder - Max Capacity HDD
- 1 SATA port, Maximum 6TB
- Recorder - Audio Input
- Via Microphones in Camera
- Camera - Audio Microphone
- Camera - Body Construction
- Recorder - Maximum Input Channels
- Max 8 Channels / 8 Cameras
- Camera: Matte White with Gloss Black Face
- 886804, 174351879923, SWNVK-886804, NVK8680, NVR886804
- Recorder Indoor, Cam In/Outdoor
- Camera Style
- Swann White IP Bullet Security Camera
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.
What is Supplied?
- This kit comes with an 8 Channel Recorder with a 2TB Hard Drive
- 4 x 887MSB Bullet Cameras & 18 metres of Cat5e cable
- Power Supply, Mouse, mounting screws for cameras, security stickers, ethernet cable to router and a 1mtr HDMI cable
Does this need to be plugged into the internet?
- This can run without an internet connection however you will not be able to remotely view the cameras.
- Without the internet, updates will not be available.
- Yes, many customers run these systems without internet.
Do I need to run a cable from the box to the router?
- This is optional however to view the cameras remotely on your phone, a connection is required.
- There is a 1 metre ethernet cable in the box to connect.
- For those of you that cannot run a cable, or running the cable is too hard - there is an ANTENNA available (search usb antenna) - this will create a wireless link to the router.
What is the night vision like?
- In total darkness the cameras see in Black and White to about 30-40mtrs, the image is very clear.
- It is always a good idea for ANY system to help it out with some additional lighting, we suggest a sensor light which will serve two purposes - scaring away the intruder and assisting the camera.
I would rather wireless.
- Running a WIRED system is ALWAYS better than wireless no matter how much glossy advertising or TV commercials the big players invest.
- Wired systems are stable, no drop outs, no need to replace batteries weekly and all round more solid solution.
- We always recommend avoiding a wireless camera system.
How far can I run the camera cables?
- IP / Ethernet Systems like this can run up to 100 Metres.
- You are supplied in the box 18mtr cables, we have various lengths available should you require longer cables.
- We always recommend CAT6 however Cat5e will work fine.
How do I view the cameras?
- Swann provide a free app via the App stores
- You need to make sure you have an internet connection
- Open the app, scan the QR code / user / password & fingers crossed the images should appear.
Is Swann reliable?
- We have been selling Swann for over 15 years and during this time we have seen many models come and go. Swann has always been an affordable DIY home product with lots of features. So, yes Swann is a very reliable brand backed with simple returns process and phone support. For every 1 bad story, there are 100 good stories & most people make plenty of noise when they have a problem. Out of the thousands of systems we sell, the return rates are very, very low. Would we recommend it? Short answer is yes, however everyone's requirements are different so it is important to match the correct system with the requirement.