Swann 8MP SONVK-886804B2D 4K 2TB 2xNHD-888MSD 4xNHD-887MSB Cameras (8x6)
- AI Face Recognition + Motion Detection
- NHD-887MSB & 888MSD Cameras with Audio Microphone (See & Hear)
- 2TB Hard Disk (Exclusive model Supporting up to 8TB)
- Wired - Ethernet IP POE NVR System (Single Cable Image+Power)
- Viewing Angle: 93° (Wide see more)
- 8MP Heat Sensing Security Cameras - Supporting less false triggers
- Protection 24/7 - Footage stored at recorder, no extra fees.
- Colour Day Vision | 887MSB/888MSD are B&W at night with IR on
- IP66 Weather Proof Cams
- FREE Remote Software(APP) to connect remotely to your cameras
- Support Windows|MAC | iOS | Andriod | Smartphones Tablets
- Supplied: 8Ch Recorder + 4 x Swann NHD-887MSB Bullet Style + 2x Swann NHD-888MSD Domes + 6x 18Mtr Cat5e Cables
- Supports up to 8 Cameras
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Swann 8 Ch NVR with 2TB HDD & 6 x 4K Heat & Motion Detection IP Security Cameras
Reliable Wired Connection
Protect your loved ones & property with this multi-camera, wired surveillance system with everything you need to do-it-yourself or have it professionally installed
See & Hear Everything in Ultra HD
See faces, license plates, packages & capture audio with state-of-the-art 4K Ultra HD, that’s 4x clearer than 1080p with powerful digital zoom – ensuring you won’t miss a thing
Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful night vision up to 150ft/45m in total darkness (200ft/60m with ambient light) & the ability to see color video at night. Add 4 more cameras for full 8 channel monitoring
Swann’s True Detect™ heat & motion-based PIR detection reliably captures & records activity, with fewer false triggers & reliable push notifications
Set & Forget
Enjoy free local recording for up to 300 days+ onto the massive 2TB hard drive with no fees ever. Save footage directly to your Dropbox account
Know Who’s There
Face recognition lets you know the people you care about are safe.
With 4K Ultra HD video you have professional-quality surveillance to see everything that’s happening life or in playback mode, plus you can zoom in close to see car license plates, faces, tattoos, logos on clothing, labels on boxes & so much more.
Know the people you care about are safe with free facial recognition to generate personalized alerts & trigger recording.
Speak to See
Enjoy hands-free security using voice commands. Stream video from your camera via the Google Assistant & Chromecast, Google Home Hub, or via Alexa devices with a screen, such as Echo Spot, Echo Show or 4K Fire TV.
Hear What’s Happening
Hear off-screen noises & identify voices by their gender, age, accent & language. Record conversations & make sure your family, staff & customers are being looked after.
See in the dark up to 45m or up to 60m in ambient light with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as the night falls.
Save Evidence Off-Site
Upload footage from up to 2 cameras & still images from all cameras to your Dropbox account in the cloud. So even if your recorder gets stolen, you’ll have video evidence off-site.
Free Local Storage
The massive 2TB HDD can store months of recordings before it starts saving over older footage. Easily transfer videos to a USB memory stick or download via the network, with no ongoing fees ever.
Easier PoE Installation
Power over Ethernet (PoE) means power, video & audio run through a single Ethernet cable per camera, making installation a lot simpler.
Good for Business & Home
This system is designed to protect & cut crime at small businesses & large homes. Position the cameras to watch over entrances, yards, driveways, parking lots, shop floors, store rooms, customer service areas & more.
Add Spotlight Cameras
Swann’s latest 4K Spotlight Cameras are powerful crime fighters you can add to this system. The cameras prevent unwanted activity with their super-bright motion-sensing spotlights, loud sirens & two-way talk to greet visitors or warn intruders.
|All items listed are new in original manufacturers packaging|
|★||NVR-8580 8 Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive|
|★||NHD-887MSB 4K Bullet Cameras x 4|
|★||NHD-888MSB 4K Dome Cameras x 2|
|★||Cat5e Ethernet Cable x 7 (18m x 6 & 1m x 1)|
|★||Power Adapter & Splitter|
|★||Mounting Screws & Plugs|
|★||Quick Start Guide|
|★||Theft Deterrent Stickers|
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Connection Type
- Wired - Ethernet IP Cat5e/6 NVR System
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- Kit - Cameras included
- 6x Cameras included in this Kit
- Camera - Resolution
- 8MP 4KUHD (3840x2160)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 8 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Display Resolution
- Up to 4K with full 8MP cameras
- Camera - Day & Night
- Both - Day and Night (IR cut Filter)
- Camera - Lens Angle of View
- 93° Angle of View
- Kit - includes Screws & Mounting Plugs
- Kit - includes Theft Deterant Stickers
- Kit - includes Cable
- 18 Meter Pre-made CAT5e Ethernet cable - per camera
- Camera - Dimensions
- 887MSB / MSFB - 151mmx70mmx70mm / 888MSD - 100mmx100mm
- Camera - IR Rating (Night Vision Distance)
- Up to 45m or 60m in ambient light
- Camera - IP Rating - Ingress Protection - Weather Resistance
- IP66 - Weather Proof - Strong Rain
- Camera - Audio Inputs
- Built in Microphone
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 2TB Installed Drive
- Kit - includes Mouse
- Kit - includes HDMI TV/Monitor Cable
- Kit - includes Ethernet Cable
- Recorder - Max Capacity HDD
- 1 SATA port, Maximum 6TB
- Recorder - Audio Input
- Via Microphones in Camera
- Camera - Audio Microphone
- Camera - Body Construction
- Recorder - Maximum Input Channels
- Max 8 Channels / 8 Cameras
- Smart Home Compatibility
- Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant
- NVK-886804. NVK-886806, Swann 4K Ultra HD
- Camera Style
- 2x Dome & 4x Bullet Swann IP Security Cameras
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.