Rover / Troy Bilt LE720 TrimmerPlus Lawn Edger Attachment suit Whipper Snipper
- Give your Lawn Edges a touch of class!
- Perfect edges everytime done in minutes
- Attaches to your Whipper Snipper suits Rover / Troy Bilt
- Simple and easy to use, no sore back!
- Guide your Cutter along the Edge of Driveways, Walkways to give a fine clean cut.
- Up to 2.5 Inch depth
- Simple connection to attachment capable trimmers
- Solid quality design
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
- Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Rover / Troy Bilt LE720 Lawn Edger Attachment - Get that Perfect Grass Edging
The Rover Lawn Edger attachment has a 19.cm (7.5") hardened steel blade to give you extended durability. It also features an adjustable blade depth of up to 6cm (2.5") giving you a variety of depths to suit your own edging needs.
Rover Attachments are Multi-Brand Compatible™ meaning they work with most brands of attachment capable trimmers.
- Product Branded Rover OR Troy Bilt (same thing) depending on our current stock.
- Dual-tip 7 1/2" hardened steel blade trims between sidewalk, curbs, and landscape beds
- Adjustable blade depth up to 2.5"
- Constant torque gearbox is rugged and durable
- Large guide wheel keeps you on a straight path
- 1-year limited warranty
- Suits Rover R2600, R2650, R2700, RS3000, and other compatible Trimmers
|Compatibility||Can be used with R2600, R2650, R2700 and RS3000 Rover Line Trimmers|
|Blade||Hardened 19cm (7.5") steel blade for added durability|
|Warranty Unit||1 year domestic & 90-day commercial|
|Shipping Dimensions||91cm x 16cm|
Here is a personal experience of this product by Stuart (Sales Mgr).
After years of using my Whipper Snipper on its side, using the nylon cord to do the edging, it was time to try one of these Edgers. I used to have rocks and dirt thrown in my face, the silly nylon cord would break, I would then spend ages rewinding the spool, only to do 40mtrs and again the cord would break.
I am sure we can all relate to this experience, the edging was never straight and there were several large chunks of grass missing from the cord catching.
Having moved to a larger property, it was time to make the investment and add this to my garden tools. On the first use, you need to go slowly as it works away through the dirt to make a small trench the thickness of the blade. Once this is done, the next use is like cutting through butter with a hot knife.
I can do 80mtrs of edging in less than 5 minutes, without being covered in dirt and rocks. I have a new relationship with my neighbour as I now do his edging on the road. A total of 160mtrs is completed in literally 5 minutes with a straight and consistent cut.
You can see from the 4th image, I have managed to photograph my unit and put the measurements on the image, I hope this helps you work out if your whipper Snipper will fit.
- Troy Bilt
- 6 Month / 3 Month Commercial
- Garden Products - Type
- Edger Attachment
- Garden Products - Brand