Create an account
Weekdays, order by 3pm - Ships today!
Call Us: 1300 736 970
Dural - SYDNEY
Swann Security is a market leader in Do-it-yourself DIY CCTV Systems & has been for 20+ years. Swann offers value for money with quality support. InFront Tech has been a Platinum Swann Partner for over 15 Years and we have extensive knowledge about Swann Products.
On offer are 2 CCTV technologies. Firstly, Analogue (Coax Cabled) & secondly, Network based IP (Cat5e/6).
Analogue is very much budget CCTV lacking features however makes for cheap upgrades for older style coax CCTV. If you are after Premium CCTV, then IP (Network) CCTV offers smart options and more reliability.
If you already have a Swann System and would like to add cameras or need a replacement camera then you can find out which cameras will work with your system by using the compatibility chart on the below link.
Swann Camera Compatibility Chart
HDCVI is High Def Analogue CCTV with resolutions up to 4K(8MP). This technology delivers fantastic images at a budget price. Although, less versatile than IP, no integrated audio & reduced smart functions. There are many other benefits including the reduced cost of re-cabling when upgrading an existing analogue install.
Now with so many options, don't go past checking out this range.
PTZ's, Domes, Bullets with long range IR's (100mtrs) & massive long cable runs up to 700mtrs. The choices are impressive!
Uniden is relatively new in the CCTV Market and has partnered with Dahua to release a quality range of Professional Series CCTV Systems.
The 8700 & 16700 Series offers business grade CCTV which is compatible with widely available industry standard ONVIF cameras.
This range has a lot of Bang-for-Buck and is worthwhile checking out.
The dilemma between the truth (a lost sale) and polishing a turd for sale. We have been in business for over 20 years, and are quite happy to be honest with our customers.. If you can avoid a wireless solution then do so, wireless is problematic. Especially these battery cameras who's batteries are always in need of a charge or simply missing events & many more issues.
If you can, WIRED solutions are always better. Wireless solutions have the largest return rate by far, DO NOT be misled by glossy advertising and trusted brand names.
Wireless is a mistake you will only make once!
See our full video intercom range here
Video Intercoms allow the property owner the ability to answer the door from another location. From basic analogue to full IP systems, we can assist you make the right choice.
If you are a home owner looking for a simple solution, or a Project Manager looking to integrate a large scale (up to 5000 device) Apartment Intercom System, we have the products to suit your needs.
Residential / Multi-Tennant Intercoms
Large Scale Apartment Systems
Wireless Bridges & Range Extenders are designed to extend your network &/or cameras where cabling is not possible.
The advantage of IP based CCTV Systems using TCP/IP allows you extend the network long distances in excess of 1KM - even over 30KM using more commercial product.
With so many options available, we can make the daunting task easy. Give our team a call to discuss - distance is no longer a barrier.
It is important to know the difference between technologies in CCTV. Remember if you have any questions, we are just a phone call away.
There are basically 2 types of Technology used in today's CCTV Systems, Coax Cable or Ethernet. Coax Cable is designed as a budget alternative to Ethernet, allowing the customer to upgrade their CCTV without the cost of rewiring. Some older coax cable may not handle the higher bandwidth HD CCTV systems deliver, however you will not know until you see the images failing to appear on your new CCTV System.
Ethernet Cables deliver high speed data allowing for brilliant images and flexibility in installation. Cat6 is always the better option for IP installs.
We have highlighted the Watchguard 2020 Wireless 3G Alarm System making it a perfect system for protecting your office or home without the reliance on a fixed phone line.
Being wireless, the setup takes minutes and is full expandable to 50+ sensors. Battery life (2xAA) in the sensors is far greater than 6-12 months where you are notified via the app when they need replacing.
The free app allows you to remotely turn on/off the system and be notified of any event.
If there is an event, the system will SMS you, then immediately call up to 5 users via the simple to program list of mobile numbers.
There is a 24 hour zone, combine a SOS button & be alerted to the elderly when they have had a fall.
Overall, this is definitely a system to investigate.
• Each relay can be programmed
• Events can be set weekly, daily, or hourly
• Manual operation of relays
• Block programming
• 10 Programmable holidays
• Password-protected programming
• Tandem mode
• EEPROM Memory
• Built-in clock backup battery
• Built-in backup battery charger
• Alphanumeric backlit LCD display
• Timer can be set from 1 sec to 60 min
• Protective case shields the timer from dirt/dust
• Can be triggered by positive voltage
• Relay can be programmed
• Programmable for pulse activation
• Small form factor allows for easy installation
• Built-in reset function
• LED power indicator
• Programmed via DIP switches - no jumpers to cut
• Adjustable timer from 1~180 seconds via potentiometer
• NO/NC switch trigger
• Compact design for easy and versatile installation
• Relay output: Form-C (SPDT) via terminal blocks
• Built-in reset function to manually reset timing cycle
• Built-in buzzer output
• Includes double-sided foam tape
• 12~24 VDC Operation
• 3 Relock modes to meet installation requirements:
• Standard manual relocking
• BOCA relocking
• Timed relocking
• Adjustable pre-delay timer
• Adjustable post-delay timer
• Selectable manual or automatic relocking after outage
• Door status input
• LED power and relay status indicators
• Bypass input immediately releases locks
• Free egress input allows easy exit during the delay
• Low Frequency 125KHz
• Read-only memory
• 64-bit code
• ASK modulation
• 1.90mm card depth
• 0.75mm card depth
• For electronic door locks/strikes
• 3 output contacts (N.O, N.C, COM)
• Red/Green active status LEDs
• 2A at 30VAC/DC contact rating
• Adjustable timer output 1~40s
• Dimensions: 120 x 76 x 18mm
• 2 output contacts (N.O, COM)
• Aluminium, stainless steel button
• 3A at 36VDC max. current rating
• Stress tested up to 500,000 uses
• Overall dimensions: 86 x 28 x 20mm
• Sandblasted aluminium finish
• Overall dimensions: 86 x 50 x 28.9mm
Single remote control for the ACRDR101 Split-Decoded Access Controller.
The ACRDR101 can store up to 40 remotes maximum.
• User PIN Entry
• Egress Delay , Warning And Alarm
• Door Opening Alarm & Timer
• Status LED Flashing On-Off during Standby
• Easily to set up link up code with the keypads and the decoder
• Three Independently Controlled Output Relays
• Built-in Door Chime
• Length: 10m
• Speed: 10Gbps
• Micron: 50/125
• MMF: OM3
• Length: 5m
• Length: 2m
• Length: 1m
• Dual band operation - 3G & 4G
• Wall mounting bracket included
• Weather resistant design
• 3m fly lead included
• 3-6dBi Gain - Depending on operating frequency
• Remote “over-the-air” alarm panel
• Dual SIM + IP alarm communicator
• Plug & Play solution
• Interfaces with any Contact
• ID alarm pane
• 3 input + 3 output, function control
• Communicator automatically switches between 4G and 3G networks
• Low current draw, easily powered from alarm pane
• Telstra 3G/GPRS SIM
• ‘Plug & Play’ solution
• 4 hr simultaneous Integrity Polling on 3G & IP
• Compatible with ALL Control Rooms
• Interfaces with any Contact ID Alarm Panel
• Low ongoing operational costs
• Fully redundant network from customer premise to Control Room
• Portability with your 1345 number
• Remote Arm / Disarm Pocket Secure™
• Fast LTE CAT4 connections
• 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 250m WiFi coverage
• RJ11 phone port
• 1 x USB 2.0 port
• LTE 2x2 MIMO antennas
• LTE+ WiFi sharing is much easier and convenient
• 10 users support
• Enjoy high-speed info sharing
• Share a 3G/4G1 mobile connection
• Portable design, light and small enough
• Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
• Quick security setup, faster and safer
• IP-based bandwidth control
• A mini USB port for power supply
• Three working modes
• 3G/4G and WAN failover
• Cellular antenna connectors
• WiFi antenna connectors
• GPS antenna connector
• MicroSD card slot
• SIM card slot
• SIM tray eject button
• Micro USB 2.0 OTG port
• Reset button
• Molex Mini-Fit 4 pin connector
• Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
• Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN port
● High performance and reliability
● Secure Wireless connectivity
● Unified communications
● Fast, easy setup and configuration
● Strong security
● Power over Ethernet
● IP telephony support
● Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment
● Advanced network management capabilities
● Optimal energy efficiency
● Expansion ports
● Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
● Expansion Ports
• 3 x 10/100 Base-T PoE+ ports (ePoE)
• 1 x 10/100 Base-T Hi-PoE port (ePoE)
• 1 x 1000 Base-T data uplink port
• 1 x 1000 Base-X port for optical fibre network integration
• Transmit power and data up to 800m with ePoE
• Supports IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at and Hi-PoE protocols
• Unmanaged switch
• DIN rail mountable
• Sturdy full metal casing
• 24 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Base-T ports
• 4 x 1000 Base-X ports for optical fibre integration
• Supports IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at protocols
• Transmit power and data up to 250m
• 56Gbps switching capacity
• 41.66Mpps packet forwarding rate
• PoE management with PoE Settings and Event Statistics
• Support web management
• 16 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Base-T ports
• 4 x 1000 Base-X ports
• 29.76Mpps packet forwarding rate
• 7 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ Base-T ports
• 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Hi-PoE port
• 20Gbps switching capacity
• 11.9Mpps packet forwarding rate