Create an account
Weekdays, order by 3pm - Ships today!
Call Us: 1300 736 970
Dural - SYDNEY
Swann Security is a market leader in Do-it-yourself DIY CCTV Systems & has been for 20+ years. Swann offers value for money with quality support. InFront Tech has been a Platinum Swann Partner for over 15 Years and we have extensive knowledge about Swann Products.
On offer are 2 CCTV technologies. Firstly, Analogue (Coax Cabled) & secondly, Network based IP (Cat5e/6).
Analogue is very much budget CCTV lacking features however makes for cheap upgrades for older style coax CCTV. If you are after Premium CCTV, then IP (Network) CCTV offers smart options and more reliability.
If you already have a Swann System and would like to add cameras or need a replacement camera then you can find out which cameras will work with your system by using the compatibility chart on the below link.
Swann Camera Compatibility Chart
HDCVI is High Def Analogue CCTV with resolutions up to 4K(8MP). This technology delivers fantastic images at a budget price. Although, less versatile than IP, no integrated audio & reduced smart functions. There are many other benefits including the reduced cost of re-cabling when upgrading an existing analogue install.
Now with so many options, don't go past checking out this range.
PTZ's, Domes, Bullets with long range IR's (100mtrs) & massive long cable runs up to 700mtrs. The choices are impressive!
Uniden is relatively new in the CCTV Market and has partnered with Dahua to release a quality range of Professional Series CCTV Systems.
The 8700 & 16700 Series offers business grade CCTV which is compatible with widely available industry standard ONVIF cameras.
This range has a lot of Bang-for-Buck and is worthwhile checking out.
Wireless Product are simply problematic and where possible avoid them. If you are in built up area, or have a brick home then your range and reliability will be limited. In relation to Battery Cameras, due to the reliance on the battery, these units go to sleep conserving power and are delayed on waking up hence missing the start of an event or the event all together. In a busy retail environment, forget it you will be recharging the batteries weekly.
If you can, WIRED solutions are always better. Although harder to install, they are a much better solution. DO NOT be misled by glossy advertising and trusted brand names for Wireless Battery Cameras, Wireless is a mistake you will only make once!
See our full video intercom range here
Video Intercoms allow the property owner the ability to answer the door from another location. From basic analogue to full IP systems, we can assist you make the right choice.
If you are a home owner looking for a simple solution, or a Project Manager looking to integrate a large scale (up to 5000 device) Apartment Intercom System, we have the products to suit your needs.
Residential / Multi-Tennant Intercoms
Large Scale Apartment Systems
Wireless Bridges & Range Extenders are designed to extend your network &/or cameras where cabling is not possible.
The advantage of IP based CCTV Systems using TCP/IP allows you extend the network long distances in excess of 1KM - even over 30KM using more commercial product.
With so many options available, we can make the daunting task easy. Give our team a call to discuss - distance is no longer a barrier.
It is important to know the difference between technologies in CCTV. Remember if you have any questions, we are just a phone call away.
There are basically 2 types of Technology used in today's CCTV Systems, Coax Cable or Ethernet. Coax Cable is designed as a budget alternative to Ethernet, allowing the customer to upgrade their CCTV without the cost of rewiring. Some older coax cable may not handle the higher bandwidth HD CCTV systems deliver, however you will not know until you see the images failing to appear on your new CCTV System.
Ethernet Cables deliver high speed data allowing for brilliant images and flexibility in installation. Cat6 is always the better option for IP installs.
We have highlighted the Watchguard 2020 Wireless 3G Alarm System making it a perfect system for protecting your office or home without the reliance on a fixed phone line.
Being wireless, the setup takes minutes and is full expandable to 50+ sensors. Battery life (2xAA) in the sensors is far greater than 6-12 months where you are notified via the app when they need replacing.
The free app allows you to remotely turn on/off the system and be notified of any event.
If there is an event, the system will SMS you, then immediately call up to 5 users via the simple to program list of mobile numbers.
There is a 24 hour zone, combine a SOS button & be alerted to the elderly when they have had a fall.
Overall, this is definitely a system to investigate.
• Efficient 180W monocrystalline silicon solar panel
• National coverage* remote view using 3G/4G modem
• Lasts up to 5-7 days from full charge in cloudy conditions
• 1200Wh lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePo₄)
• Built-in 60W microwave motion sensor LED area light
• Ø50~60mm pole mount diameter (pole not included)
• 128GB microSD card included
• 4 year warranty
• Efficient 120W monocrystalline silicon solar panel
• Lasts ~ 5-7 days from full charge in cloudy conditions
• 500Wh lithium iron phosphate battery
• Built-in 50W microwave motion sensor LED area light
• Ø50~60mm pole mount diameter
• Long range 5.8GHz WiFi bridge for remote view
• 1200Wh lithium iron phosphate battery
• 60W motion activated solar powered street light
• 180W monocrystalline silicon solar panel with LiFePO4 internal battery
• 5700K cool white colour temperature
• Outstanding energy efficiency at >180lm/W performance
• ~ 21% conversion rate poly/monocrystalline solar panels
• Dusk/dawn switch, motion sensing & on-time delay
• Configure power output for different times of the day
• 60° tilt-adjustable LED modules for lighting customisation
• Multiple days of use from full charge
• IP65 weather rated with included bird guard
• Records 8.0MP (3840 x 2160) up to real-time 25fps
• Built-in 16 port Power over Ethernet (8 port ePoE)*
• Motorised cameras featuring True WDR & infrared
• IVS with tripwire, intrusion, motion detection & more
• Remote view in seconds with setup via QR code
• Remote view for iOS, Android & Windows Phone
• Built-in 8 port Power over Ethernet (8 port ePoE)*
• Built-in 4-port Power over Ethernet
• Records 4.0MP (2560 x 1440) up to real-time 25fps
• Lens adjustable via on-camera buttons or NVR
• Built-in 4 port Power over Ethernet
• Records 8.0MP (3840 x 2160) up to 15fps
• Built-in 16 port Power over Ethernet (8 port ePoE)
• Fixed cameras featuring True WDR & infrared
• Built-in Power over Ethernet
• Stream ~ 8.0MP @ 15fps
• 2.8mm fixed lens with 112° viewing angle
• 50m infrared range; true day/night
• Back/highlight compensation & true WDR
• 3D digital noise reduction & auto white balance
• MicroSD slot for recording at the edge ~ 128GB
• H.265 encoding for efficient storage & streaming
• IP67 weather rated full metal dome housing
• ONVIF PSIA and CGI compliance
• ePoE allows for ~ 800m transmission @10Mbps
• Stream ~ 8.0MP @ 15fps
• 40m infrared range; true day/night
• Virtual tripwire, area intrusion, face detection & more
• ONVIF, PSIA and CGI compliance
• Records 6.0MP (3072 x 2048) up to 20fps
• Built-in 8 port Power over Ethernet (8 port ePoE)
• Stream ~ 6.0MP at 20fps
• 2.8mm fixed lens with 98° viewing angle
• IP67 weather rated metal housing for outdoor use
• Records Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) up to real-time 50fps
• Low light colour footage at 0.009lx min. illumination
• Records Full HD 1080p ~ real-time 50fps
• Built-in Extended Power over Ethernet (8 port ePoE)
• Records Full HD 1080p up to real-time 50fps
• Records 4.0MP (2560 x 1440) up to 20fps
• Built-in 16 port Power over Ethernet
• Motorised 2.8~12mm cameras with up to 60m infrared
• Motion & face detection, region of interest and more
• IP67 rated cameras, IK10 rated domes
• Built-in 8 port Power over Ethernet
• Fixed 2.8mm cameras with 30m infrared