Swann SWPRO-60ULCBL BNC 60 Metre Security Camera Cable Suit HD Analogue up to 4K
- 60 meter BNC and power extension cable
- Perfect for 4K 8MP Systems using BNC Cable
- Supports all Analogue formats up to 4K
- UL Certified (CL2 & CL3)
- Includes Female - Female BNC Joiner x 1
- Fire Resistant
- Cable Type: BNC / Coax for use with DVR recorders
- 12 Month Warranty
- Compatible with any analogue and AHD / HDCVI / CVR / TVI security cameras and DVR's
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Swann BNC 60 Metre Security Camera Cable Suit HD Analogue up to 4K
Easy to connect co-ax extension cable featuring premium grade materials & shielding that supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD. Certified by UL with a CL2 & CL3 rating for fire resistance & safe use in wall & between floors.
Add 60M of distance to your camera's cable run. Tight locking and can't accidentally disconnect. Built in power cable to send the power down the cable as well as receive video back to your DVR from the camera. White cable perfect for home and office interiors.
This cable is compatible with security cameras and recorders from the below manufactures.
- and almost any other system using BNC cables.
- Connection Type
- CCTV BNC & Power Extension Cable
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- SWPRO-60ULCBL, SWPRO-60BNC, CCTV Cable
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.