Swann SWWHD-DP890C Wireless Intercom with Doorbell & 2.4" Video Doorphone
- Night Vision Distance: 2m
- Viewing Angle: 70°
- Audio: Yes
- Camera Usage: Indoor/ Outdoor IP55, Weatherproof
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transmission Distance: 25m
- Power: Battery & Power Adapter
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Swann Wireless Intercom with Doorbell & 2.4" Video Doorphone
Know who’s at the door, from anywhere in your home
- An easy yet effective doorway security system for any home, with battery or mains powered Doorbell & wireless video & audio communication back to the rechargeable & Portable Doorphone Handset
- See, hear & speak to visitors before opening the door for complete peace of mind
- The sleek Doorbell unit has a built-in video camera with wide 70° viewing angle, runs off 2 x C batteries (not included) or mains power (adapter included) & easily mounts at any doorway
- The stylish Doorphone Handset looks like a cordless phone, sits in a Charging Base & features a 2.4” colour LCD screen, allowing you to see & talk to your visitors
- The Doorphone Handset is completely portable – carry it with you from room to room or out into the yard to always know when your visitors have arrived
- You can expand the Wireless Doorphone Intercom with a second Doorbell Unit for another doorway, second Doorphone Handset, & an electric door latch, allowing you to ‘buzz’ visitors in from the Doorphone Handset
Walk around the house with the cordless intercom
The Portable Doorphone Handset is much like a wireless phone so that you can carry it around the house and answer it from anywhere, so that don’t miss out on any visitors at your door.
Feature-rich Portable Doorphone Handset
See & interact with your visitors with the 2.4” colour LCD display on the Portable Doorphone Handset. As it is the brains of the system, here you can set up the ringtone, ring time, volume, brightness, photo snapping settings, date & time, door unlock settings, language and wallpaper.
Mount the Doorbell Button outdoors, it’s weatherproof
The Doorbell Button unit can be mounted outdoors, as it’s got IP55 weatherproof rating so that you can count on it day and night, rain or shine, with a 25-metre Wi-Fi transmission distance to the Doorphone Handset, in unobstructed conditions.
Tamper Sensor sets off an alarm
The Doorbell Button mounting plate has an embedded Tamper Sensor that detects if the Doorbell Button unit is detached from the mounting plate, and triggers the alarm on the doorbell and handset, which can be enough to deter further tampering, saving you both money and labour to reinstall the unit.
Wide 70-degree viewing angle with night vision
The super wide 70-degree field of view and the 2-metre infrared night vision will be more than enough to capture the crisp detail of anyone standing at arm's length from the doorbell. As the night falls, the camera will automatically switch to night vision with black-and-white video.
Snap photos to keep evidence
The built-in camera on the Doorbell Button Unit also allows you to take up to 100 photos of the visitors, and once you reach 100, the older photos get automatically erased by the new ones. You can even set up Auto Snapshot on the handset to have photos taken automatically each time there is an incoming call, or just take photos manually with the handset. This is a great security feature, as most burglars will actually ring the doorbell to check if anyone’s home before breaking in.
Have a peak at any time with live view
If you ever want to know what’s going on at your front door, or if you hear any unexpected noises, you can have a peak at the camera at any time with live new. Just pick up the Portable Doorphone Handset and press the Mon button to start viewing with the Monitor mode on the handset’s display. You can even talk back in case you see someone by your doorstep who shouldn’t be there.
Add another Doorbell Button and/or Doorphone Handset to expand your system
If you live in a big multistorey house with a front and a back door, you may find it handy to add another Doorbell Button to another location at your home as well as another Doorphone Handset, so that the doorbell can be answered by more people from different places within the house.
Add an Electric Door Strike to buzz people in
You can add an optional Electric Door Strike as this Wireless Doorphone Intercom system is already built to support them with the physical key button on the Doorphone Handset to unlock the door. Once you know the visitor is someone you trust, you can just buzz them in for them to make their way into the house.
What's in the box
|All items listed are new in the original manufacturers packaging|
|★||Doorphone Handset Lithium Battery|
|★||Mounting Plate & Screws (for Doorbell Unit)|
|★||Power Adapters x 2|
- 2-Way Audio
- Connection Type
- Wireless WIFI & Wired
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- DP-890C, SWADS-890, SWPRO-890C, Swann DIY Intercom, Swann Wireless
- Camera Style
- Swann Home Security Intercom Camera
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.