VIP Vision Surveillance Camera & Cable Tester - VSTEST101
- IP, HDCVI, AHD, TVI and analogue live camera testing
- Network config and testing (IP & DHCP client/server)
- Network, coaxial and optical cable testing
- Built-in PoE for portable network camera testing
- Replaceable battery w/ up to 10 hours of battery life
- H.265 decoding of cameras up to 8.0MP
- Digital multi-meter, testing current, voltage & more
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
VIP Vision Surveillance Camera & Cable Tester
ST101 is an installation device which delivers the ability to test and configure IP, HDCVI and analogue surveillance cameras in real-time during surveillance installations.
• 4.0" IPS display (800 x 480), 12 control keys & flip-out QWERTY keyboard
• 2 x RJ45 (1000M), 2 x BNC (video in/out), RS485, USB and Audio-in IP Surveillance (ONVIF 2.4.1, RTSP, RTP protocols)
• Configure: static IP, DHCP client, DHCP server, camera configuration
• Test: camera discovery, realtime video PTZ control, audio, view and record HDCVI & Analogue Surveillance (PAL/NTSC, D1/720p/1080p/2.0MP/4.0MP)
• Digital multi-meter, testing current, voltage and more
• H.265 decoding for cameras up to 8.0MP
• Test: real time video, PTZ control, audio test, view and record
• Over 30 protocols for PTZ control with up to 19200bps baud rate
• Generate PAL/NTSC video signals; support for local footage playback
• Power by PoE midspan; PoE (802.3af/at) and 12VDC/2A power outputs
• Up to 10 hours operation time with 3~4 hours recharge time
• Dual LED flashlight with support for online firmware upgrades
- VIP Vision Australia
- 4 Year Warranty
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.