Important Update: COVID-19 Virus. Updated: 5PM: 2-APRIL InFront Technologies is following all actions required for businesses during these unstable times, and adhering to the NSW Governments requirements. We are OPEN and shipping goods as normal HOWEVER, we have STOPPED CUSTOMER PICKUPS, please do NOT visit our Dural Showroom. Earlier Cut off time for orders to ship today - now 2.30pm. Our staff are available for your phone calls during business hours.
The LTU-A18-CW is an 1.2m 18W LED tube light with a cool white colour temperature. LTU-A series tubes are energy efficient options to conventional fluorescents, delivering better quality & longer lasting light with no UV. They do not require a magnetic or electronic ballast, turn on/off instantly with no warm up period, do not fade or flicker and are 100% recyclable with no mercury or toxic materials. Each tube features an AC input at one end only and is supplied with an LED starter to replace fluorescent tube fuses.
• 18W commercial-ready LED tube light with wide 140° beam angle
• Standard T8 fitting size at 1.2m length
• Cool white 6000K colour temperature
• Long lifespan LED lighting: rated for up to 50,000 hours
• Minimum of 50% power reduction compared to fluorescent tubes
• Frosted diffuser for a soft light that eliminates LED glare
• Full polycarbonate design; No mercury or UV radiation vs. fluorescents