Call Us: 1300 736 970
Socomec NETYS PE 1000VA Battery Backup Unit to Suit CCTV Recorders, POS and PC's
- Uses Standard Australian 3-Pin Sockets
What if your power is cut during a storm, or from intentional tampering with your power?
A battery back-up solves this problem.
This is the perfect solution for customers with a CCTV Recorder and are worried about loss of power to the unit. This UPS, Battery Backup will keep your recorder and cameras operating for 15-20 minutes after the power has been cut. Think about how useless your CCTV System is when a Burgular switches off your power in the meter box. This is a must for all CCTV Systems, this unit will keep your CCTV Security System operating.
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids unnecessary switching to battery mode operation, therefore preserving battery life to support black outs.
• 2 x 3-PIN Standard Australian Plugs for quick connection to everyday devices
Protect the recording process
• Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.