Socomec UPS up to 40 Minute Battery Backup NeTYS PE 1000VA 600W NPE-1000-LCD-AU - AU Warranty
- Battery Backup for when Mains Power is lost
- 15-30 Minutes for larger 8-16 Channel CCTV Kits
- Has 4 x Standard 240V Outlets
- 1000VA / 600W Power suitable for CCTV or any product requiring battery backup
- Voltage Detection
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Socomec NETYS PE 1000VA Battery Backup Unit to Suit CCTV Recorders, POS and PC's
- Uses Standard Australian 3-Pin Sockets
What if your power is cut during a storm, or from intentional tampering with your power?
A battery back-up solves this problem.
This is the perfect solution for customers with a CCTV Recorder and is worried about the loss of power to the unit. This UPS, Battery Backup will keep your recorder and cameras operating for 15-20 minutes after the power has been cut. Think about how useless your CCTV System is when a Burgular switches off your power in the meter box. This is a must for all CCTV Systems, this unit will keep your CCTV Security System operating.
- CCTV Recorders and Cameras - approx 15-20 Backup on 4-8 Cameras
- CAD, graphic workstations
- Multimedia workstations and peripherals
- LCD screens and monitors
- POS (Points Of Sales) setups
Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids unnecessary switching to battery mode operation, therefore preserving battery life to support blackouts.
One cable connection
• 2 x 3-PIN Standard Australian Plugs for quick connection to everyday devices
Protect the recording process
• Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Socomec UPS Back-Up Battery Power Supply