- Adds an additional vehicle security layer
- Immobilises vehicle after ignition
- Can be armed manually, or automatically
- Valet mode extends arming period to 15 minutes
- High security all-black wiring installation
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
- Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Rhino Engine Immobiliser with Keypad
The IM007 is a keypad engine immobiliser that provides protection against key theft, requiring the driver the enter an additional key code. The unit automatically arms itself whenever the vehicle is turned off, and features valet more for hassle-free lending.
• Add an additional layer of security
If the unique 4-digit code is not entered correctly up to 15 seconds before ignition, the vehicle will not be functional. To deter code guessing, the keypad locks for one minute after 3 incorrect attempts.
• Automatic arming
The immobiliser can be armed either manually or automatically, arming the vehicle 30 seconds after the vehicle is turned off. With automatic arming, you’ll never forget to immobilise your vehicle.
• Valet modeValet mode temporarily prevents the system from auto-arming, allowing others to drive the vehicle without the need to enter the PIN. If the vehicle is driven for over 15 minutes while in valet mode, the PIN will need to be entered again once it stops. This function is ideal when leaving the vehicle with valet parking or mechanical service.
• 2 Point Immobilisation
This unit is a 2-point immobiliser, meaning relays can cut off both the starter motor and fuel pump, providing a two-pronged method of vehicle immobilisation.
- 2 Years Warranty