VIP Vision INTIPSIPSRV Apartment Series IP Intercom Management Server
- • Manage devices and users via intercom
- • Sets up live sessions between SIP devices
- • Supports unlimited accounts
- • Supports ~ 5000 VDP devices
- • Manage individual user
- • Card and fingerprint authority
- • Emap supports to
- • Remote unlocking, live view, PTZ control, snapshot
- • Compatible with VIP Vision™ IP cameras, NVRs
VIP Vision Apartment Series IP Intercom Management Server
The INTIPSIPSRV video talk intercom server sets up video/audio sessions using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Features powerful server management, VIP Vision™ IP surveillance integration and massive scalability to create intercom systems of any size.
• Manage devices and users over the intercom system
• Sets up live sessions between two or more SIP devices
• Supports unlimited accounts, 100 roles and 50 active users
• Supports up to 5000 VDP devices and up to 50 ONVIF devices
• Manage individual user/role active period permissions
• Card and fingerprint authority management
• Emap support to visualise system layout
• Remote unlocking, live view, PTZ control, snapshot and more
• Compatible with VIP Vision™ surveillance series: IP cameras, NVRs, etc.
Impressive intercom installations of any size.
Create scalable access control systems of any size easily over IP network. Perfect for installations in large residential dwellings, including apartment blocks, hotel and motel complexes with multiple rooms and more.
• Contact individual dwellings via front door station
• Connect up to 5000 devices per system
• Extend systems and add PoE with INTIPMONPOE
Complete system management from a single station.
Control the intercom system from one management centre, with functions such as user management, surveillance live view, remote unlocking and two-way communication with any indoor monitor/door station.
• Create comprehensive system management centres with the management station and SIP server
• Assist users that press the support button with remote unlocking and two-way voice chat
• Assign active periods & individual user permissions
Distribute live CCTV surveillance to all residents.
The central server can integrate network surveillance cameras & recorders into the intercom system and distribute the live camera feed to each residents' indoor monitors for community surveillance.
• Distribute camera video streams to indoor monitors
• Capture video streams from intercom door stations and record to interconnected CCTV recorders
• Centrally configure the remote view to push the intercom video/audio calls to residents' devices
|Main Processor||Quad-Core Processor|
|Operating System||Embedded Linux|
|Chassis||1.0mm SGCC steel plate|
|Network Port||4 x RJ-45 Ports（10/100/1000Mbps )|
|Ethernet Port||4 x Ethernet Ports Joint Working or 4 Independent / 1000Mbps Ethernet Ports|
|RS485||Reserved (Reusable with alarm port)|
|Alarm Input/output||Reserved (Reusable with alarm port)|
|USB Port||Front panel: 2 x USB 3.0, Rear panel: 2 × USB 2.0|
|HDMI||2 x HDMI, one as network config, another as spare|
|VGA||1 x VGA, as network config|
|HDD Installation||Built-in 1× 1T HDD disk (2.5") for system, Support 3 HDD disks (2.5") for Video & Picture storage|
|Video Channels Per Server||256|
|Clients Per System||50 Online Users|
|Numbers of Users||Unlimited|
|Numbers of Roles||100|
|Bandwidth of Video Input per Server||300 Mbps|
|Bandwidth of Video Output per Server||300 Mbps|
|Alarm Inputs||Process 20 channel alarm per second|
|VDP ID||5000 ( up to 256 VTO )|
|Video Talk At The Same Time||Up to 100|
|Alarm Inputs And Door Opens Information||20/s (Average) 80/s (Peek)|
|Power Supply||100V ~ 240V, 47 ~ 63Hz|
|Power Consumption||35W ~ 50W (with HDD)|
|Operating Environment||0℃~50℃ / RH5%~90% (non-condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20℃~70℃ / RH5% ~ 90% (non-condensation)|
|Working Altitude||-60m ~ 3000m|
|Dimensions||440mm x 398.6mm x 43.6mm (1U)|
- VIP Vision Australia
- 4 Year Warranty