VIP Vision INTIPSIPSRV Apartment Series IP Intercom Management Server
- Manage devices and users via intercom
- Sets up live sessions between SIP devices
- Supports unlimited accounts
- Supports ~ 5000 VDP devices
- Manage individual user
- Card and fingerprint authority
- Emap supports to visualise system
- Remote unlocking, live view, PTZ control, snapshot
- Compatible with VIP Vision™ IP cameras, NVRs
Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
VIP Vision Apartment Series IP Intercom Management Server
4 Years Warranty!
The INTIPSIPSRV video talk intercom server sets up video/audio sessions using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). Features powerful server management, VIP Vision™ IP surveillance integration and massive scalability to create intercom systems of any size.
• Manage devices and users over the intercom system
• Sets up live sessions between two or more SIP devices
• Supports unlimited accounts, 100 roles and 50 active users
• Supports up to 5000 VDP devices and up to 50 ONVIF devices
• Manage individual user/role active period permissions
• Card and fingerprint authority management
• Emap support to visualise system layout
• Remote unlocking, live view, PTZ control, snapshot and more
• Compatible with VIP Vision™ surveillance series: IP cameras, NVRs, etc.
Impressive intercom installations of any size.
Create scalable access control systems of any size easily over the IP network. Perfect for installations in large residential dwellings, including apartment blocks, hotel and motel complexes with multiple rooms and more.
• Contact individual dwellings via front door station
• Connect up to 5000 devices per system
• Extend systems and add PoE with INTIPMONPOE
Complete system management from a single station.
Control the intercom system from one management centre, with functions such as user management, surveillance live view, remote unlocking and two-way communication with any indoor monitor/door station.
• Create comprehensive system management centres with the management station and SIP server
• Assist users that press the support button with remote unlocking and two-way voice chat
• Assign active periods & individual user permissions
Distribute live CCTV surveillance to all residents.
The central server can integrate network surveillance cameras & recorders into the intercom system and distribute the live camera feed to each residents' indoor monitors for community surveillance.
• Distribute camera video streams to indoor monitors
• Capture video streams from intercom door stations and record to interconnected CCTV recorders
• Centrally configure the remote view to push the intercom video/audio calls to residents' devices
|Main Processor||Quad-Core Processor|
|Operating System||Embedded Linux|
|Chassis||1.0mm SGCC steel plate|
|Network Port||4 x RJ-45 Ports（10/100/1000Mbps )|
|Ethernet Port||4 x Ethernet Ports Joint Working or 4 Independent / 1000Mbps Ethernet Ports|
|RS485||Reserved (Reusable with alarm port)|
|Alarm Input/output||Reserved (Reusable with alarm port)|
|USB Port||Front panel: 2 x USB 3.0, Rear panel: 2 × USB 2.0|
|HDMI||2 x HDMI, one as network config, another as spare|
|VGA||1 x VGA, as network config|
|HDD Installation||Built-in 1× 1T HDD disk (2.5") for system, Support 3 HDD disks (2.5") for Video & Picture storage|
|Video Channels Per Server||256|
|Clients Per System||50 Online Users|
|Numbers of Users||Unlimited|
|Numbers of Roles||100|
|Bandwidth of Video Input per Server||300 Mbps|
|Bandwidth of Video Output per Server||300 Mbps|
|Alarm Inputs||Process 20 channel alarm per second|
|VDP ID||5000 ( up to 256 VTO )|
|Video Talk At The Same Time||Up to 100|
|Alarm Inputs And Door Opens Information||20/s (Average) 80/s (Peek)|
|Power Supply||100V ~ 240V, 47 ~ 63Hz|
|Power Consumption||35W ~ 50W (with HDD)|
|Operating Environment||0℃~50℃ / RH5%~90% (non-condensation)|
|Storage Environment||-20℃~70℃ / RH5% ~ 90% (non-condensation)|
|Working Altitude||-60m ~ 3000m|
|Dimensions||440mm x 398.6mm x 43.6mm (1U)|
- Connection Type
- Ethernet (POE)
- VIP Vision Australia
- 4 Year Warranty
- Intercom Type
- VIP Intercom Parts & Accessories
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.