The ACRDR102 is a weather resistant, ABS plastic, self-contained, dual-level backlit access control reader/keypad designed to directly drive electric door locks. It is capable of accommodating up to 1000 user codes & RFID cards/keyfobs and is compatible with both fail-safe and fail-secure locks. Cards & codes can be combined for multi-level authentication, visitor access can be programmed, daily operational hours can be set and the door lock striking timer is programmable for access customisation.
The ACRDR102 uses a solid-state switch for long service life and has an available relay contact to operate an external low power door chime. It also features a tamper switch and unauthorised access lock for vandal protection. The ACRDR102 has a bi-directional data I/O bus, enabling the use of up to 3 additional readers & split-decoder to be used. It is compatible with all proximity keys & cards (incl. 2 cards).
• Interfaces with most electric door locks
• Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
• Multi-level authentication using card & code
• Handles up to 1000 user codes/keys/cards
• Expand with up to 3 additional readers
• Add split-decoder for improved security
Access Lock Modes
No lock / 60s after 10 attempts / 15 mins after 10 attempts