Important Update: COVID-19 Virus. Updated: 5PM: 2-APRIL InFront Technologies is following all actions required for businesses during these unstable times, and adhering to the NSW Governments requirements. We are OPEN and shipping goods as normal HOWEVER, we have STOPPED CUSTOMER PICKUPS, please do NOT visit our Dural Showroom. Earlier Cut off time for orders to ship today - now 2.30pm. Our staff are available for your phone calls during business hours.
Incorporating a dish reflector design with proprietary technology, the WT5-UPBAC4 is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance. Ubiquiti’s technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna - ultimately improving performance as cable losses are eliminated. The WT5-UPBAC4 offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
- Built-in mechanical tilt, performing a 20° uptilt and 10° downtilt
- Easy removal with a detachable antenna feed
- Extensive transmission range, in which exceeds 25 kilometres
- Breakthrough throughput supports up to 450+ Mbps
- Operates with a gain measuring 25 dBi
- A frequency range reaching 5 GHz
- 400 mm Galvanised steel dish reflector, ensuring superior corrosion resistance