Ezviz 2MP 4CH 1TB 4x Camera Wireless Security Camera Kit Remote Viewing by Hikvision
- LOOKING FOR A WIRELESS CAMERA SYSTEM? - > don't look past this model..
- 4 Channel Wireless Recorder (1TB HDD) with 4 Wireless Cameras
- Option to use each camera independently or with the recorder.
- Excellent image quality - 2MP 1080P @ 25fps
- Extended Wi-Fi signal with two antennas
- Microphone for Audio recording
- Important: Supports Micro SD card in each camera (Max. 256G) & Cameras can be used independently without the need for the recorder
- Infrared Night Vision (max 30mtrs)
- Supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Cameras are rated to IP66 Dust & Water Protection
- CAMERA POWER: Supplied with 4x Power Supplies and 18mtr DC Cable
- Use your WIFI or network for longer range and more options.
- APP Performance: Fast Reliable Connection every time via the Free Ezviz App.
- By HikVision
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Ezviz Wireless Security Camera kit - 4 Channel NVR with 4 x 2MP Wireless Security Camera No HDD 1080P 2MP Security Camera System
Let's start off by saying - EZVIZ is not a well known brand in Australia however Ezviz is owned by HIKVISION who is the largest CCTV Global manufacturer. Consider HIKVISION at approx USD$10Billion and the investment in R&D, Support, Design and reliability. This by far exceeds all the other "smaller" OEM brands - why would you consider risking your investment into smaller brands. This is a reason why we are very impressed with the Ezviz Wireless System as it performed excellently during some of our testing.
There are several performance standouts:
- Each Camera can be used without the need for the recorder
- Connection to the APP is literally 10seconds - open app, scan QR code press connect and the camera is streaming and connected in seconds
- When using the cameras standalone, you have the option to store to the local SD card or to the cloud service. EZVIZ's playback interface is excellent with summary recording icons, and a very simple layout of events. Playback is fast not cumbersome like other brands.
- The APP is excellent, fast to respond. Other brands buffer or loose the connection when you're away from home.. We found with our testing, the EZVIZ connected instantly everytime to our cameras.. We tested this with 2 other brands which could take up to 20 seconds to view the cameras where resetting the APP's was required many times.
- Night vision is excellent too, very clear.
- Should you have a large home, the system can use the existing WIFI which extends the coverage.
- The cameras are extremely reliable and seem always connected.
EZVIZ 1080p Smart Home Wireless Security Camera Kit is composed of a wireless CS-X5S-4W NVR and 4 x C3WN 2MP 1080p outdoor smart wireless IP security cameras which can build connections automatically after powering on so extremely easy setup. It not only supports HDMI and VGA ports for video output but also can connect with EZVIZ cloud via EZVIZ APP allowing you to monitor and control your security camera system anytime, anywhere through your compatible smartphone or tablet.
Ezviz WiFi Bundle
- 4 Channel X5S-4W wireless NVR + 4x 1080p C3WN (H.264) wireless security cameras (2.8mm).
Wireless NVR with HDMI/VGA Output
The X5S is EZVIZ wireless NVR with HDMI and VGA ports that supports up to 4*5MP IP cameras and conforms to the ONVIF standard. The recorder supports H.265 (cameras support H.264 only) video compression standard and up to 8TB storage.
1080P Outdoor Smart IP Camera
EZVIZ products have been designed for your entertainment, communication and security. When you install the EZVIZ APP on your smartphone or tablet, EZVIZ devices will be connected to the cloud via their QR code and will immediately be online.
With EZVIZ, you can watch your child’s progress when you are away, keep an eye on your home, interact with your four-legged friends and prevent household accidents.
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Connection Type
- Wireless WIFI & Wired
- 2 Year Warranty
- Kit - Cameras included
- 4x Wireless Security Cameras
- Camera - Resolution
- 2MP -1080P (1920x1080)
- Camera - Format
- Bullet Cameras
- Camera - Day & Night
- Day ( Colour ) - Night ( Black&White ) +IR
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- No HDD
- Internal MicroSD Slot
- Yes. up to 256GB
- Camera Style
- Ezviz Wireless White Bullet Security Camera
1. Does this product have an inbuilt network switch?
- No, this product has a single ethernet port for connection to the router
- The recorder has to be plugged into the router / network for remote/network access. The recorder cannot connect to the network wirelessly it needs to be hard wired.
2. What is the output for viewing? How do I connect to view the cameras
- This product has 2 outputs - HDMI and VGA - HDMI will support up to 2560x1440(30hz) or 1920x1080@60hz -> so any HDMI TV or Computer Monitor that accepts an HDMI or VGA input can view the system.
- OR connected via the EZVIZ App however you have limited options using the app.. best to setup the system using a TV screen.
3. Can I extend cameras to operate through my network?
- Yes. You can connect your cameras to your Hard Wired Network OR WIFI Network.
- Cameras can plug into your network switch (cameras are NOT PoE) and a power point. If your Recorder is also plugged into the same network they will talk.
- You can also use your WIFI system to extend the range, this is setup on each camera using the APP.
4. What type of user interface are the menus?
- Because this product is manufactured by HIKVISION, the user GUI is based on typical HIK format. Looks and feels like you're driving a HIK machine.
- After testing, the menus are very responsive and works well.
5. How do I connect my cameras to my WIFI network?
- Simply by using the EZVIZ app, you can add each camera one at a time. During this process each camera will prompt you for the WIFI password.
6. Should I connect my cameras to the WIFI?
- We think it is a good idea, as you then have individual control over each camera and you can access the recorded information on the SDCARD should you choose to install the microSD Card (we think installing the microSD cards is the right choice.) microSD cards need to be purchased separately.. 128GB is a good choice, this will give you weeks of recording.
7. How do the cameras get power? Do they work from a battery?
- Each camera is supplied with a power adapter and an 18mtr cable. The cameras need to be plugged in. These cameras do not have a battery. We will make a comment on battery cameras - Battery cameras standby times are based on a small amount of activity each day. For example 180days for 2 minutes per day - the selling point for the consumer is the "180days" or "360days" - they will manipulate numbers until they can market their cameras accordingly - do not be mislead and be realistic about your situation. Battery cameras go to sleep to conserve power and some are slow to wakeup missing the first event. If you are in a busy retail store, or house where there is cars driving past, these battery cameras will be lucky to last a few days. It is important to understand your environment and the type of activity that will activating your cameras. We do not recommend battery cameras for most installations - you'll forever be charging the cameras.
8. Is this a good solution?
- We always recommend a wired installation, that means cat5/6 cable back to a centralized location where the box is located. However we understand not all customers can drill holes or run cabling. From a quality point of view, HIKVISION made products are fantastic quality after all HIK is the largest CCTV manufacturer globally. The positive about this system is that if you are struggling for WIFI coverage then this system can connect to your existing WIFI and assist with improving the signal. Wireless can be problematic, however you need to consider the cost, ease of installation versus your situation.
9. Can I use other cameras on this system?
- This is a little more complex. Yes all the EZVIZ wireless cameras will work, the C3X, C3N, C3W, CV310(C3WN).
- Wired HIKVISION cameras can be found by the recorder, however we have not been successful initializing
10. How many cameras will this system support?
- It is important to read the specs of the recorder - we have 2 version: BW3424 and BW3824
- BW3424 Version will support a maximum of 4 cameras
- BW3824 Version will support a maximum of 8 cameras
11. Can the cameras work on their own?
- Yes, you really do not need the recorder if you are using the microSD cards. However the recorder is definitely needed if you want to view the cameras on a TV.
- For the cost of the whole system, the cameras work out very well priced and if needed you could easily run 4 cameras on their own.
- Why would I just run 4 cameras without the recorder? Imagine you owned a retail kiosk in a shopping centre, one of those ones that have the sign in the middle with your logo. You could simply mount the cameras up, with an SDCARD in each and connect to your WIFI each camera - the cameras would record the day, and you could log in anytime to view the cameras. You no longer need a messy setup which requires a base recorder. However because the kit was purchased at a promotion price it is like, buy 4 cameras and get a free base recorder :) - we really appreciate you reading this, if you would like us to post anything else, let us know.