Shipping, Returns and Warranty
Quick, Efficient & Reliable
Do you Ship to Post Office Boxes?
Do you ship to Parcel Lockers?
Yes, however we will contact you for ID and to confirm your order.
You will need to sign for your order.
How much do you charge for Shipping orders UNDER $180 AUD ?
We have a flat fee standard rate of $10 per order to all parts of Australia, we also offer Express Post - please log in to check price during checkout process.
For NZ, please create an address with NZ as the shipping address and your price will be displayed.
How much do you charge for Shipping orders OVER $180 AUD?
In general terms - all shipping is free to AU and NZ
However some items (generally over 15 KGs) are too heavy for free shipping to NZ - log in to see if your item is available for free shipping.
How quickly do you ship?
We keep most stock in our Sydney Warehouse and if you order before 3.30PM any business and we dispatch 99.9% of orders that day.
How long does it take to receive my order?
We use AusPost, Direct Freight or Fastway - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane are 1 to 2 days - Perth is 3 to 5 Business Days - others are 2-5 days.
Where do you ship to?
All over Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, USA, UK, NZ and other countries, please contact us via messenger or email.
What happens if it is needed Urgently?
Yes we can facilitate an extremely urgent order.
We can use many different methods of shipping an order same day if required.We can use UBER to TNT Same Day services.
Even if you are in Broome Western Australia, we can get it there fast..
Obviously we need to cover our freight costs, so there will be an additional charge for urgent deliveries.
How will you ship my order?
We use various methods of Carriers, these include:
- Australia Post
- Express Post
- Fastway Couriers
- We can also use any courier of your choice.
It is very simple, most items are sent via Australia Post - this covers every address in Australia including PO BOXES.
We place your items into a carton, label it and take it to the post office.
We tend to prefer TNT or Fastway when delivering to a business address and AusPost for home addresses, only because the parcel is taken to the local Post Office if you are not home and it makes it easier for collection at the end of the day.
How long will my order take?
Our order fulfillment process is very fast, one of the fastest in the industry. Orders placed before 3.30PM (Sydney Time) are dispatched immediately to start their journey via one of the above shipping methods.
Due to many variants in customer addresses, product sizes, times that couriers come and go from our warehouse, we will choose the best option for shipping your parcel.
However, if you have any specific requirements please email or call us to discuss your needs.
There are "Humans" throughout the sales process, from website product management, picking, dispatch, long haul couriers to the delivery man knocking on your front door.
So it is important that if something does not go according to plan you are understanding and reasonable when following us up, it is our intention to deliver to our promises.
Do you offer Click & Collect?
The short answer is "most of the time", due to a massive product range we may not have the item available in our Sydney branch.
It is important before coming to collect that you call first to confirm the item is available for sale.
What if I am not available to receive my parcel?
If you are not at home when the Carrier tries to deliver your parcel, a calling card will be left and you will need to either go to the Post Office to collect or call the courier company to make other arrangements.
Carriers operate 9am-5pm, Business Days (Monday to Friday) - no one has the power to make any carrier deliver at any particular time during the day.
If you use tracking supplied to you via our automated system, this will give you an idea of where your parcel is in the delivery process. The carriers simply say your parcel will be delivered between 9am and 5pm therefore we cannot be more specific than that.
Do you offer free shipping?
Free Shipping only applies to shipping locations within Australia & most products to NZ.
We offer Free Shipping on most products, this has been factored into our pricing structure. Not all products are free due to size/weight or other factors outside our control.
To find out the cost of shipping, simply add products to your shopping cart and the shipping charge will be displayed.
For overseas customers, you will need to register and create an address, the shopping cart will then update the shipping charge.
Orders outside of Australia will need to be quoted before you purchase or system generated once you have registered. Some items are heavy and we need to charge a freight charge to cover the cost to the courier.
Do you offer International shipping?
We ship overseas however there are some VERY strict guidelines that we will adhere to:
- We are very strict on payment and will take every course of action to ensure the sale is not fraudulent.
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment.
- If for any reason we feel a potential loss to our business the sale will not proceed.
- For those honest customers, we apologies for the additional information required however the risk for loss is high shipping outside of Australia.
- We use TNT for shipping and a quote is necessary for each country - insurance is compulsory.
Duties & Taxes:
- When shipping to a location outside of Australia, GST is not applicable and will be removed from the invoice once an address is added to the order outside of Australia.
- Australia has a goods and services tax (GST) that is 10% if the delivery address is an Australian address.
- The BUYER is responsible for all local taxes and duties applicable to his/her country and is payable to the relivant authority.
Faulty goods, for overseas locations.
- If you are unfortunate enought to receive a faulty item, it is the BUYERS responsiblity to return the goods to US in Australia, we will cover the cost of the return parcel, we consider this a fair 50/50 cost.
The freight charge will appear during the checkout process & we do ship to all parts of Australia.
We ship to PO Boxes however there must be street address with landline phone number as the bill to address. PO Boxes only option is Australia Post.
We use a combination of Australia Post and Couriers to deliver our products and you may occasionally receive 1 or more shipments. It is important that when you order you have the delivery where someone is available to receive and sign for the item.
Returns, Warranty and Refunds
Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. InFront Technologies adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
All products sold through InFront Technologies are covered by a minimum of 12 Months Manufacturers Warranty. Some products where stated have longer warranties, these are stated in the product listing.
For piece of mind, we offer the purchase of extended warranties these are purchased at the time of sale. This simply extends the manufactures warranty by the period purchased.
Many of our products require installation and are sold generally as a "Do it yourself" installation and installed at the customers expense. We have no control over the installation or performance of the product when installed by a third party. Should the product become faulty, the user is required to uninstall and return the faulty product to us for testing and appropriate warranty action. At no time is InFront Technologies responsible for the installation of the product.
It is important to note that products are warranted when used in the environment / method intended from the manufacturer and with in specifications. Use in environments where there is the possibility to reduce the life of the product will exclude the user from any claims or warranty. For example, using products in a marine environment where the product fails due to exposure to salt and corrosion. Installation of the product in an area of high heat or excessive cold will also reduce the life of a product, an example would installation of a recorder in the roof attic where temperatures exceed 50°C regularly.
Change of Mind Purchaces
The buyer may within seven (7) days of receipt of any Goods claim the right to return any Goods that are damaged in transit, or delivered after an agreed date of arrival to the buyer, if the goods are not in accordance to the customer's order. If the buyer fails to notify Us in writing of its claim for rejection and its reasons therefore within such a period, the buyer will be deemed to have accepted such consignment.
A request for cancellation of any order by the buyer, wrong selection or change of mind must be notified to Us in writing no later than (14) days prior to any quoted delivery or consignment dates and must be agreed to by Us. As a condition of accepting such cancellation, InFront Technologies may, at its discretion, require the buyer to pay a 20% (0% for Change of mind up to 14 days) cancellation /restocking fee, or freight charge determined by Us in order to recover any costs or loss (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits) incurred. InFront Technologies reserves the right to refuse to accept return of Goods that have been already installed or opened from original packaging or which are no longer in returnable/ saleable condition. This includes marked or damaged retail packaging, handled goods, or product that is not in perfect re-saleable condition. Customer must provide a copy of original receipt, with returned goods.
Change of Mind 14 Day Returns Promise:
- You have up to 14 days from delivery of your product to notify us you have changed your mind and wish to return the product/s.
- Once you have completed the Merchandise Returns Form in your account, you will be issued with an RA.
- You have 5 days to get the product in the mail / in transit to us.
- We cover up to $20 return postage.
- The item must be in resaleable condition as delivered. Opened, used or incomplete items will not be accepted back.
- Once we receive the product, it will inspected and a credit or money back refund will be issued.
There are several options for returning products, we recommend contacting the manufacturer in the first instance as they are able to troubleshoot and come up with options to solve your problems. The List of Contact details are below.
Should you need to return the items to us you will need to call 02 8814 6008 or email us (email@example.com) to obtain a RA Number then send your item to:
InFront Technologies (RA NUMBER)
PO Box 3283
DURAL NSW 2158
InFront will pay for the returned postage back to the customer however it is the customer responsibility to pay for the item to be returned to us. Where an item is DOA(Dead on Arrival) InFront will pay all associated costs in exchanging the item. If the item is found NOT to be faulty, the customer will be charged for shipping costs.. Overseas purchases, case by case basis, please contact us first.
Some items will not be accepted for return unless faulty, these include cut cable, consumables or items that have been used or damaged.
|Brand/ Manufacturer||Support Phone Number||Brand Website|
|Swann||1300 138 324||Swann Support Website|
|Western Digital||1800 429 861||WD Support Website|