What is TiOC 2.0
With its foundation from the previous generation of TiOC, a variety of new innovative technologies are introduced in the latest TiOC 2.0 for the first time, achieving breakthroughs and quality improvements in illuminators, audios and images. TiOC 2.0 can be integrated with alarms through software upgrades. It provides better ecosystem that offers more convenient operation and better user experience.
• IR Mode (Optional): the IR illuminator is ON. It is suitable for scenes where supplementary white light is not required, significantly reducing light pollution.
• White Light Mode (Optional): the white light is ON. It is suitable for scenes that require color video footages.
• Newly-designed Dual Mic intercepts external circuit interference.
• Audio distance is increased by 7 meters compared with the previous version of TiOC in a lab environment.
• The Dahua VoiceCatcher reduces noise and extracts audible audio signals.
• First Dahua camera powered by Optical Path Technology. It corrects the refraction angle of different light path. With F1.0 large aperture lens, it outputs brighter and clearer black & white images.
• 4K Real-time: Crisp 4K real-time images at 30 fps even when AI is enabled, with high brightness using F1.0 large aperture.
• Alarm-in Port: Allows alarm receiving or one-tap disarming through the alarm system interface.
• One-tap Disarming: Turns on/off the warning light and siren via the DMSS or alarm-in port.
• Alarm Sounds: Offers 11 built-in sounds and supports importing of custom voice audios for different scenarios.