ENSA 12W Commercial Adjustable Dimmable LED Downlight (6000K) - LDL-BD12-AC
- 12W LED with 800lm light output
- 35° beam angle, Ø80mm hole cut size
- Ideal for spot or feature lighting in retail and residential
- Available in warm (3000K) and cool white (6000K) colour temperatures
- 30 ~ 45° narrow beam angle
- Up to 35,000 hours rated lifespan
- Adjustable white gimble surround with 20° tilt
- All models are dimmable and include LED transformer
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
ENSA 12W Commercial Adjustable Dimmable LED Downlight (6000K)
Available in a wide range of wattages and hole cut sizes to suit your installation needs, the ENSA™ LDL-BD adjustable commercial downlight series delivers energy efficient, dimmable downlights for every application. With focused beam angles across the range, LDL-BD adjustable series downlights provide concentrated light distribution, ideal for key and spot lighting.
Each downlight can be tailored to your specifications, featuring an adjustable housing with 40° of lateral tilt (±20°). The series is available in 3000K warm white and 6000K cool white models with an average luminous efficacy of 70lm/W across the range.
• 12W LED with 800lm light output, equivalent to 35W halogen
• 35° beam angle, Ø80mm hole cut size
• Ideal for spot or feature lighting in retail and residential environments
• Available in warm (3000K) and cool white (6000K) colour temperatures
• 30 ~ 45° narrow beam angle: illuminate to highlight key areas/features
• Up to 35,000 hours rated lifespan; features high CRI of >80
• Adjustable white gimble surround with 20° tilt; clear diffuser
• All models are dimmable and include LED transformer