Watchguard ACRDR103 Standalone IP65 Access Reader/Keypad
- Interfaces with most electric door locks
- Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
- Multi-level authentication using card & code
- Handles up to 1000 user codes/keys/cards
- Expand with up to 3 additional readers
- Add split-decoder for improved security
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Watchguard Standalone IP65 Access Reader/Keypad
The ACRDR103 is a vandal resistant, zinc-alloy die-cast, self-contained, dual-level backlit access control reader/keypad designed to directly drive electric door locks. It is capable of accommodating up to 1000 user codes & RFID cards/keyfobs and is compatible with both fail-safe and fail-secure locks. Cards & codes can be combined for multi-level authentication, visitor access can be programmed, daily operational hours can be set and the door lock striking timer is programmable for access customisation.
The ACRDR103 uses a solid-state switch for long service life and has an available relay contact to operate an external low power door chime. It also features a tamper switch and unauthorised access lock for vandal protection. The ACRDR103 has a bi-directional data I/O bus, enabling the use of up to 3 additional readers & a split-decoder to be used. It is compatible with all proximity keys & cards (incl. 2 cards).
- • Interfaces with most electric door locks
- • Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
- • Multi-level authentication using card & code
- • Handles up to 1000 user codes/keys/cards
- • Expand with up to 3 additional readers
- • Add split-decoder for improved security
|Access Lock Modes||No lock / 60s after 10 attempts / 15 mins after 10 attempts|
|Data I/O Bus||Bi-directional: 3 additional readers / 1 split-decoder|
|Dimensions||180 x 46 x 25mm|
|Door Chime||1A / 24VDC (N.O. relay, dry contact)|
|Door Lock Control||Toggle / Time: 1 ~ 99,999 seconds|
|Ingress Protection||IP65 (dust tight & water ingress resistant)|
|Material & Finish||Zinc-alloy die cast body & keys|
|Maximum User Access||1000 (user) codes, keyfobs, cards / 1 super-user code|
|Operating Current||60mA (standby) / 100mA (active)|
|Operating Environment||-20°C ~ 70°C / RH95% (max)|
|Solid State Door Lock||2A / 24VDC|
|Tamper Switch||50mA / 24VDC (N.C. relay, dry contact)|
- 4 Year Warranty