Watchguard ACRDR103 Standalone IP65 Access Reader/Keypad
- Interfaces with most electric door locks
- Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
- Multi-level authentication using card & code
- Handles up to 1000 user codes/keys/cards
- Expand with up to 3 additional readers
- Add split-decoder for improved security
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
- Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Watchguard Standalone IP65 Access Reader/Keypad
The ACRDR103 is a vandal resistant, zinc-alloy die-cast, self-contained, dual-level backlit access control reader/keypad designed to directly drive electric door locks. It is capable of accommodating up to 1000 user codes & RFID cards/keyfobs and is compatible with both fail-safe and fail-secure locks. Cards & codes can be combined for multi-level authentication, visitor access can be programmed, daily operational hours can be set and the door lock striking timer is programmable for access customisation.
The ACRDR103 uses a solid-state switch for long service life and has an available relay contact to operate an external low power door chime. It also features a tamper switch and unauthorised access lock for vandal protection. The ACRDR103 has a bi-directional data I/O bus, enabling the use of up to 3 additional readers & a split-decoder to be used. It is compatible with all proximity keys & cards (incl. 2 cards).
- • Interfaces with most electric door locks
- • Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
- • Multi-level authentication using card & code
- • Handles up to 1000 user codes/keys/cards
- • Expand with up to 3 additional readers
- • Add split-decoder for improved security
|Access Lock Modes||No lock / 60s after 10 attempts / 15 mins after 10 attempts|
|Data I/O Bus||Bi-directional: 3 additional readers / 1 split-decoder|
|Dimensions||180 x 46 x 25mm|
|Door Chime||1A / 24VDC (N.O. relay, dry contact)|
|Door Lock Control||Toggle / Time: 1 ~ 99,999 seconds|
|Ingress Protection||IP65 (dust tight & water ingress resistant)|
|Material & Finish||Zinc-alloy die cast body & keys|
|Maximum User Access||1000 (user) codes, keyfobs, cards / 1 super-user code|
|Operating Current||60mA (standby) / 100mA (active)|
|Operating Environment||-20°C ~ 70°C / RH95% (max)|
|Solid State Door Lock||2A / 24VDC|
|Tamper Switch||50mA / 24VDC (N.C. relay, dry contact)|
- 4 Year Warranty