Important Update: COVID-19 Virus. Updated: 5PM: 2-APRIL InFront Technologies is following all actions required for businesses during these unstable times, and adhering to the NSW Governments requirements. We are OPEN and shipping goods as normal HOWEVER, we have STOPPED CUSTOMER PICKUPS, please do NOT visit our Dural Showroom. Earlier Cut off time for orders to ship today - now 2.30pm. Our staff are available for your phone calls during business hours.
The ENSA™ LED batten light series comprises customisable energy efficient lighting solutions that deliver control over your lighting, without the need for a complex management system. Models are available as standard sensor batten lights or as an emergency sensor batten light fitted with an emergency backup battery for over 2 hours light uptime.
Similar to the non-emergency range, the intelligent emergency battens feature three smart ways to customise your lighting. Non-emergency models (S2 series) feature an integrated daylight & microwave motion sensor, whereas emergency models (SE series) include a microwave motion sensor with 2-stage dimming.
• Tailor your light use to further compound energy savings.
• Adjustable light-use controls such as on-time delay.
• Sensor can detect motion through the glass and thin walls.
• Built tough housing: IP65 dust and weather resistant.
• Emergency lighting models are AS2293.3 approved.
• Easy access TEST button for emergency light testing.