VIP Vision 180W Remote View Solar Surveillance System (4G)
- Efficient 180W monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- National coverage* remote view using 3G/4G modem
- Lasts up to 5-7 days from a full charge in cloudy conditions
- 1200Wh lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePo₄)
- Built-in 60W microwave motion sensor LED area light
- Ø50~60mm pole mount diameter (pole not included)
- 128GB microSD card included
- 4 year warranty
VIP Vision 120W Remote View Solar Surveillance System (4G)
4 Years Warranty!
Deliver surveillance to any location with the SLR-B Series Solar CCTV Surveillance Systems from VIP Vision. These remote-view-enabled, standalone surveillance solutions are perfect in areas without network/power infrastructure. This may include black spot monitoring, on farms, or in temporary CCTV applications such as construction sites or events.
Models feature a 4.0MP mini IP PTZ dome, offering a versatile surveillance solution with 4x lossless optical zoom, pan-tilt-zoom control, 0.05lx low light colour performance, and microSD edge recording.
The solar panel unit features a 60W LED area light with microwave motion detection, which can be customised to your specifications. The entire system is powered by a rechargeable a 1200Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo₄) battery.
This model includes a high speed 3G/4G modem router for remote view from almost anywhere*.
This unit does not include a pole or base plate.
• Efficient 180W monocrystalline silicon solar panel
• National coverage* remote view using 3G/4G modem
• Lasts up to 5-7 days from full charge in cloudy conditions
• 1200Wh lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePo₄)
• Built-in 60W microwave motion sensor LED area light
• Ø50~60mm pole mount diameter (pole not included)
• 128GB microSD card included
• 4 year warranty
* SIM card not included. Coverage is dependent on carrier capabilities.
- Vandal Resistance
- Video Compression
- H.265; H.264 Baseline Profile; H.264 Main Profile; H.264 High Profile; MJPEG (Sub Stream); H.265+; H.264+
- Beam Angle
- 145° x 100° (batwing distribution)
- Light Output
- 11100lm (180lm/W)
- Motion Detection
- Microwave (65°, 10m range @ 8m install height)
- Pole Diameter
- 1200Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo₄) with Low Voltage Cutoff
- Image Sensor
- 1/2.8" 4.0MP Progressive Scan CMOS
- 2.8 ~ 12mm F1.8 ~ F2.7 Motorised Lens with Auto Iris
- Camera Type
- 4.0MP 4x Optical Zoom Mini PTZ Dome
- Area Light
- 60W LED
- Camera Model
- VSIPPTZ-4IRM-I (Default) / VSIPP-2DIRG-IL
- Conversion Rate
- Dimensions (Camera)
- Ø128mm x 65mm
- Dimensions (Panel)
- 1496mm x 685mm x 161mm
- Field of View
- Horizontal: 32~97°, Vertical: 18°~51° (4x Optical Zoom)
- Included Accessories
- Camera adapter, right angle bracket, mounting box, pole mount bracket, 256GB microSD, 3G/4G modem external antenna
- Ingress Protection (Camera)
- Ingress Protection (Panel)
- Lighting Compensation
- BLC / HLC / WDR (120dB)
- Max. Record Resolution
- 4.0MP (2560 x 1440) up to 25fps
- Min. Illumination
- 0.005 Lux/F1.8 (Color), 0.0005 Lux/ F1.8 (B/W), 0 Lux (IR on)
- Pan / Tilt Range
- Pan: 0° ~ 355° / Tilt: 5° ~ 90° / Auto-flip 180°
- Pan / Tilt Speed
- Preset: Pan: 80°/s; Tilt: 40°/s Manual: Pan: 70°/s; Tilt: 30°/s
- Panel Tilt Adjust
- -60° ~ 60°
- Panel Type
- 180W monocrystalline silicon panel
- Wind Resistance
- Up to 65m/s
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.