Socomec NETYS PE 850VA Battery Backup Unit to Suit CCTV Recorders, POS and PC's
Uses 4 x Standard Australian 3-Pin Sockets on the back of the unit - no need for extra leads.
What if your power is cut during a storm, or from intentional tampering with your power?
A battery back-up solves this problem.
This is the perfect solution for customers with a CCTV Recorder and is worried about the loss of power to the unit. This UPS, Battery Backup will keep your recorder and cameras operating for 15-20 minutes after the power has been cut. Think about how useless your CCTV System is when a Burglar switches off your power in the meter box. This is a must for all CCTV Systems, this unit will keep your CCTV Security System operating.
1. USB serial port
2. NTP data line suppressor
3. UPS output sockets
4. Input socket and fuse
5. Fan/air vents
2. Operation with battery
3. Normal operation
4. On / Off
5. Load present
6. Load level (5 steps)
7. General Alarm
8. Battery fault / Replace the battery
10. Battery capacity
11. Normal mode / Battery mode (flashing)
12. Automatic Voltage / Regulation active
- CCTV Recorders and Cameras - approx 15-20 Backup on 4-8 Cameras
- CAD, graphic workstations
- Multimedia workstations and peripherals
- POS (Points Of Sales) setups
- Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
- Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
- A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
- Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
- A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
- The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids unnecessary switching to battery mode operation, therefore preserving battery life to support blackouts.
- 2 x 3-PIN Standard Australian Plugs for quick connection to everyday devices
- Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.