Hikvision 4CH NVR 3TB 4x PoE 8MP/4K 2.8MM Dome Cameras CCTV Kit - HIKIT8-43T-4D28
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports onboard storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
- Shadow series – black housing
- 2.8 mm Lens, horizontal FOV: 110.7°, vertical FOV: 59.1°, diagonal FOV: 131°
- Warranty: 3 years
Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Hikvision 8MP 4CH NVR with 4 x IP Darkfighter 2.8MM Turret Cameras CCTV Kit
Small Business Solutions Hikvision 8MP 4CH CCTV Kit: 4 x IP Darkfighter Turret Cameras + 4CH NVR
This CCTV Kit includes:
4 x 8 Megapixel IP Darkfighter Turret (DS-2CD2385G1-I)
1 x 4 Channel PoE NVR with a 3TB HDD (DS-7604NI-K1/4P)
Part of Hikvision’s Easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the DS-2CD2385G1-I is an IR turret camera that produces an exceptional 8MP high-resolution video. Hikvision’s DS-2CD2385G1-I is an easy IP network camera that is powered by Darkfighter technology.
Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively.
Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes:
- 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR)
- built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology
- providing up to 30m visibility at night
Please be advised that 4 x 8MP cameras on a 4CH will only work well on motion detection – not 24/7 recording. There are limitations with the NVR which would prevent it from recording 24/7. Suggest upgrading to an 8CH NVR if you plan to use it on a 24/7 basis.
- Up to 8-megapixel high resolution
- Max. 3840 x 2160 at 20fps
- 2.8mm lens
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- 120dB WDR
- Powered by Darkfighter
- 12 VDC & PoE (802.3af, class 3)
- IR range: Up to 30 m
- Support on-board storage, up to 128GB
- Colour: 0.008 Lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.014 Lux at (F1.6, AGC ON)
Hikvision's HIK-7604NI-K1-4P is a 4-channel embedded plug-and-play network video recorder. A new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently, this NVR supports the new H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology and features 4 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup.
Complete with HDMI/VGA outputs at HD1080P and supporting up to 8MP (4K) resolution recording, the HIK-7604NI-K1-4P series NVRs offer complete HD surveillance experiences. This small reliable unit is best suited for domestic and smaller commercial installation.
- 4 plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 4 channels
- 40Mbps throughput
- Up to 8MP resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at 1080P resolution or 4K via HDMI out
- Pre Installed 3TB HDD Storage,1 SATA interface - Up to 6TB MAX storage
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile application &; PC client
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Colour Mode
- Colour Day / Black&White Night
- Camera - Resolution
- 8MP 4KUHD (3840x2160)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 4 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Video Outputs
- HDMI, VGA
- Recorder - Display Resolution
- Up to 4K with full 8MP cameras
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 3TB HDD
- Camera Style
- HIKVISION High-Resolution Dome Camera
Hikvision is globally the largest manufacturer of CCTV, this manufacturing giant also OEMs CCTV for many well known brands.
It is important to note, that from December 2015, Hikvision is encoding all cameras with software to stop parallel importing. Therefore if you purchase direct from China through well known websites the cameras will not work with Australian NVR's. InFront Technologies has direct relationships with Hikvision Australia and therefore all our Hikvision stock has been purchased through Australian channels.