Hikvision 8MP 8CH NVR with 8 x IP Darkfighter 2.8MM Turret Cameras CCTV Kit - HIKIT8-83T-8D28
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 2.8 mm Lens
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports onboard storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
- Shadow series – the only difference – black housing
- Warranty: 3 years
Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Hikvision 8MP 8CH NVR with 8 x IP Darkfighter 2.8MM Turret Cameras CCTV Kit
Double Storey House Solutions Hikvision 8MP 8CH CCTV Kit: 8 x IP Darkfighter Turret Cameras + 8CH NVR
This CCTV Kit includes:
8 x 8 Megapixel IP Darkfighter Turret (DS-2CD2385G1-I)
1 x 8 Channel PoE NVR 3TB HDD (DS-7608NI-I2/8P)
Hikvision's HIK-2CD2385G1-I2 is an easy IP network camera that is powered by Darkfighter technology. This camera incorporates all the features a standard Hikvision camera has such as:
- H.265/+ support
- Infrared illumination
- 120db wide dynamic range
- Edge video analytics
This 2.8mm fixed lens turret camera rises above the standard range as it can produce a sharp and clear image in low-light conditions, down to 0.008 lux from its larger image sensory and 30m IR range. This range has been tested to deliver 24/7 video surveillance and improvements in noise reduction, making these cameras both a versatile and cost-effective choice for various security applications.
- Up to 8 megapixel high resolution
- Max. 3840 x 2160 at 20fps
- 2.8mm lens
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- 120dB WDR
- Powered by Darkfighter
- 12 VDC & PoE (802.3af, class 3)
- IR range: Up to 30 m
- Support on-board storage, up to 128GB
- Colour: 0.008 Lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.014 Lux at (F1.6, AGC ON)
Hikvision's HIK-7608NI-I2-8P is an 8 channel embedded plug-and-play network video recorder. Part of Hikvision's I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor from Huawei and supports H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%.
Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology, and intelligent technology, all contributing factors to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Featuring 8 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K (UHD) video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
This high-performance and reliable unit is flexible and can be installed for decent-sizes domestic and commercial installations where a complete HD surveillance experience is required.
- 8 Plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 8 Channels
- 80Mbps throughput
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- HDMI output to 4K (3840x2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 2 SATA interface - Up to 12TB Storage
- Dual-OS Ensures High reliability
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile Application & PC client
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Connection Type
- Ethernet (POE)
- Kit - Cameras included
- 8x Dome Cameras in this Kit
- Camera - Resolution
- 8MP 4KUHD (3840x2160)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 8 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Video Outputs
- HDMI, VGA
- Recorder - Display Resolution
- 4K Video Resolution
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 3TB HDD
- Camera Style
- HIKVISION High-Resolution Dome Camera
Hikvision is globally the largest manufacturer of CCTV, this manufacturing giant also OEMs CCTV for many well known brands.
It is important to note, that from December 2015, Hikvision is encoding all cameras with software to stop parallel importing. Therefore if you purchase direct from China through well known websites the cameras will not work with Australian NVR's. InFront Technologies has direct relationships with Hikvision Australia and therefore all our Hikvision stock has been purchased through Australian channels.