Hikvision 8MP 8CH NVR with 8x IP Darkfighter 2.8MM Bullet & Dome Camera CCTV Kit
- 1/2.5″ progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 2.8 mm Lens
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports onboard storage, up to 128 GB
- Warranty: 3 years
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Hikvision 8MP 8CH NVR with 8 x IP Darkfighter 2.8MM Bullet & Dome Camera CCTV Kit
Double Storey House Solutions Hikvision 8MP 8CH CCTV Kit: 8x IP Darkfighter Bullet Cameras + 8CH NVR
This CCTV Kit includes:
4 x 8 Megapixel IP Darkfighter Bullet Cameras (DS-2CD2T85G1-I5)
4 x 8 Megapixel IP Darkfighter Dome Cameras (DS-2CD2385G1-I)
1 x 8 Channel PoE NVR 3TB HDD (DS-7608NI-I2/8P)
Hikvision’s DS-2CD2T85G1-I5 is an easy IP network camera that is powered by Darkfighter technology. This camera incorporates all the features a standard Hikvision camera has such as
- H.265/+ support
- 2.8mm Lens
- Infrared illumination
- 120db wide dynamic range
- Edge video analytics
This 2.8mm fixed lens bullet camera rises above the standard range as it can produce a sharp and clear image in low-light conditions down to 0.008 lux from its larger image sensory and 50m IR range. This range has been tested to deliver:
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Improvements in noise reduction
Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes:
- 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology
- Providing up to 50m visibility at night
- Up to 8-megapixel high resolution
- Max. 3840 x 2160 at 20fps
- 2.8mm lens: horizontal FOV: 110.7°, vertical FOV: 59.1°, diagonal FOV: 131°
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- 120dB WDR
- Powered by Darkfighter
- 12 VDC & PoE (802.3af, class 3)
- Support on-board storage, up to 128GB
- 50m IR
- BLC/3D DNR/ROI/HLC
- Colour: 0.008 Lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.014 Lux at (F1.6, AGC ON)
Part of Hikvision’s Easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2385G1-I or DS-2CD2385G1-I is an IR turret camera that produces an exceptional 8MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively.
Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes a 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR) and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. With a 2.8mm lens, this camera provides a horizontal field of view of 102 degrees. Rigorously tested, Hikvision’s generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- Image Sensor - 1/2" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.008 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.014 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON)
- Shutter Speed - 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Slow Shutter - Yes
- Wide Dynamic Range - 120dB
- Day & Night - IR Cut Filter
- Angle AdjustmentPan: 0° to 360°, tilt: 0° to 75°, rotate: 0° to 360°
Hikvision's HIK-7608NI-I2-8P is an 8 channel embedded plug-and-play network video recorder. Part of Hikvision's I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor from Huawei and supports H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%.
Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology, and intelligent technology, all contributing factors to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Featuring 8 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K (UHD) video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
This high-performance and reliable unit is flexible and can be installed for decent-sizes domestic and commercial installations where a complete HD surveillance experience is required.
- 8 Plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 8 Channels
- 80Mbps throughput
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- HDMI output to 4K (3840x2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 2 SATA interface - Up to 12TB Storage
- Dual-OS Ensures High reliability
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile Application & PC client
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Connection Type
- Ethernet (POE)
- Kit - Cameras included
- 8x Cameras included in this Kit
- Camera - Resolution
- 8MP 4KUHD (3840x2160)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 8 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Video Outputs
- HDMI, VGA
- Recorder - Display Resolution
- 4K Video Resolution
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 3TB HDD
- Camera Style
- Hikvision Security Camera
Hikvision is globally the largest manufacturer of CCTV, this manufacturing giant also OEMs CCTV for many well known brands.
It is important to note, that from December 2015, Hikvision is encoding all cameras with software to stop parallel importing. Therefore if you purchase direct from China through well known websites the cameras will not work with Australian NVR's. InFront Technologies has direct relationships with Hikvision Australia and therefore all our Hikvision stock has been purchased through Australian channels.
Hikvision offer many different types of high resolution camera styles to suit your needs. From ColorVu, DarkFighter to Acusense have the control you need to protect your loved ones.
Hikvision Software & Technology
24/7 full colour video Night & Day. Adapts to the lighting conditions to maintain performance.
Smart AI & Vehicle detection, no more false notifications.
Identify vehicle & number plate information with the deep learning algorithms and GPU processors with seamless accuracy. Perfect for vehicle entrance and exit management.