Hikvision 4CH NVR 3TB 4x Acusense PoE 8MP/4K 2.8MM Dome Cameras CCTV Kit
- 2.8mm Lens
- High-Quality 8MP 4K Resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Clear imaging against strong backlight due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Active strobe light and audio alarm to warn intruders off
- Provide real-time security via built-in two-way audio Water and dust resistance (IP67)
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed, and face detection
- Warranty: 3 years
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Hikvision 4CH NVR 3TB 4x Acusense PoE 8MP/4K 2.8MM Dome Cameras CCTV Ki
Small Business Solutions Hikvision 8MP 4CH CCTV Kit: 4 x IP Acusense Turret Cameras + 4CH NVR
This CCTV Kit includes:
4 x 8 Megapixel IP Acusense Turret (DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL)
1 x 4 Channel PoE NVR with a 3TB HDD (DS-7604NI-K1/4P)
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human or vehicle target classification alarms to front and back-end devices. The system can greatly reduce false alarms generated by targets other than humans or vehicles, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- Image Sensor - 1/1.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Min. Illumination - Color: 0.003 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON), B/W: 0 Lux with IR
- Shutter Speed - 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Slow Shutter - Yes
- P/N - P/N
- Wide Dynamic Range - 120 dB
- Day & Night - IR cut filter
- Angle Adjustment - Pan: 0° to 360°, tilt: 0° to 75°, rotate: 0° to 360°Lens
- TypeFixed focal lens, 2.8, 4, and 6 mm optional
- Focal Length & FOV
- - 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV 111°, vertical FOV 59°, diagonal FOV 131°
- - 4 mm, horizontal FOV 87°, vertical FOV 47°, diagonal FOV 102°
- - 6 mm, horizontal FOV 51°, vertical FOV 28°, diagonal FOV 60°
- Lens Mount - M12
- Iris Type - Fixed
- Aperture - F1.6
- Supplement Light Type - IR
- Smart Supplement Light - Yes
- IR Wavelength - 850 nm
- IR Range - Up to 30 m
- Max. Resolution - 3840 × 2160
Hikvision's HIK-7604NI-K1-4P is a 4-channel embedded plug-and-play network video recorder. A new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently, this NVR supports the new H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology and features 4 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup.
Complete with HDMI/VGA outputs at HD1080P and supporting up to 8MP (4K) resolution recording, the HIK-7604NI-K1-4P series NVRs offer complete HD surveillance experiences. This small reliable unit is best suited for domestic and smaller commercial installation.
- 4 plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 4 channels
- 40Mbps throughput
- Up to 8MP resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at 1080P resolution or 4K via HDMI out
- Pre Installed 3TB HDD Storage,1 SATA interface - Up to 6TB MAX storage
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile application &; PC client
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
- Remote Access APP ( iOS & Android )
- Colour Mode
- Colour Day / Black&White Night
- Camera - Resolution
- 8MP 4KUHD (3840x2160)
- Recorder - Video Inputs
- 4 Ethernet RJ45 Sockets PoE
- Recorder - Video Outputs
- HDMI, VGA
- Recorder - Display Resolution
- Up to 4K with full 8MP cameras
- Recorder - Hard Disk Drive - Included
- 3TB HDD
- Camera Style
- HIKVISION High-Resolution Dome Camera
Hikvision is globally the largest manufacturer of CCTV, this manufacturing giant also OEMs CCTV for many well known brands.
It is important to note, that from December 2015, Hikvision is encoding all cameras with software to stop parallel importing. Therefore if you purchase direct from China through well known websites the cameras will not work with Australian NVR's. InFront Technologies has direct relationships with Hikvision Australia and therefore all our Hikvision stock has been purchased through Australian channels.
Hikvision offer many different types of high resolution camera styles to suit your needs. From ColorVu, DarkFighter to Acusense have the control you need to protect your loved ones.
Hikvision Software & Technology
24/7 full colour video Night & Day. Adapts to the lighting conditions to maintain performance.
Smart AI & Vehicle detection, no more false notifications.
Identify vehicle & number plate information with the deep learning algorithms and GPU processors with seamless accuracy. Perfect for vehicle entrance and exit management.