Permaconn PM45-4G 4G PM45 Alarm Communicator
- Remote “over-the-air” alarm panel
- Dual SIM + IP alarm communicator
- Plug & Play solution
- Interfaces with any Contact
- ID alarm pane
- 3 input + 3 output, function control
- Communicator automatically switches between 4G and 3G networks
- Low current draw, easily powered from alarm pane
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Permaconn 4G PM45 Alarm Communicator
The PM45-4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, GPRS and IP to the Central Station. This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/GPRS in the event of a wired ethernet failure. If no IP connection exists the communicators will report on GPRS or 4G only.
• Small size - Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
• Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks - Dedicated for Permaconn events only
• AES128 encryption for alarm data - Secure transmissions over the public internet
• High speed RS232 Interface - Future development
• Various diagnostic LEDs - Easy installation
• Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas - Seamless installation process
• Three (3) dedicated paths of communication - Uptime in excess of 99.9%
• Internal watchdog reset function - No unnecessary service call-outs
• Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status - Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
• AS/NZ2201.5:2008 compliance