VIP Vision Vertical Wall Mount Security Cabinet - SECCAB
- Perfect for keeping your installation neat and tidy
- Compact; only 580(W) x 635(H)x 180(D)mm (closed)
- Capacity: 2RU, 240~480mm width, 465mm depth
- Cable management knockouts from all cabinet sides
- Fit the 600VA Line Interactive UPS 360W (UPS-C600-L)
- Superior ventilation; optional 2 x 50mm cooling fans
- Fit up to 24” monitor, with 50/75/100 VESA mounts
- Integrated 4 x outlet powerboard & 2 x cabinet locks
- 30kg cabinet load bearing capacity (10kg vertical shelf)
- 440mm width between mount points to fit wall studs
- SPCC steel construction and white powder coating
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
VIP Vision Vertical Wall Mount Security Cabinet
The SECCAB is a compact, vertical, wall-mount security cabinet that is great for delivering professional results in security installations. The SECCAB offers secure storage of CCTV surveillance, alarm & access control systems in difficult areas with limited space, such as behind refrigerators, in cupboards or wardrobes.
The SECCAB vertical rackmount shelf has a capacity of up to 2U height, up to 480mm width & 465mm depth, with extra space to mount up to a 24'' LCD monitor. It can house 1 HDD, 2HDD and 4HDD bay NVRs and DVRs from VIP Vision, Watchguard, Securview. It can also accommodate a WGAP864 alarm system and professional VIP Vision access control system in a single cabinet.
• Compact; only 580(W) x 635(H)x 180(D)mm (closed)
• Capacity: 2RU, 240~480mm width, 465mm depth
• Cable management knockouts from all cabinet sides
• Superior ventilation; optional 2 x 50mm cooling fans
• Fit up to 24” monitor, with 50/75/100 VESA mounts
• Integrated 4 x outlet powerboard & 2 x cabinet locks
• 30kg cabinet load bearing capacity (10kg vertical shelf)
• 440mm width between mount points to fit wall studs
• SPCC steel construction and white powder coating
- VESA Mount
- 75 / 100
- Load Capacity
- 5VDC 1A
- Cabinet Lock
- 2 x locks on front door
- Cable Management
- 2 per side, 8 total (40 x 50mm each)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Closed: 580 x 635 x 180mm / Open: 580 x 635 x 712mm
- Max. Capacity (D)
- Max. Capacity (H)
- 2RU (~90mm)
- Max. Capacity (W)
- Adjustable 240 ~ 480mm rackmount slides
- Max. Monitor Size
- 24” (16:9 widescreen)
- 2 x 50mm fan slots (optional)
- Wall Mount
- 4 x Mounting Points with Hooks
- Wall Mount Dimensions (W x H)
- 440 x 353mm
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.