VIP Vision Aluminium Mortise Mount Magnetic Lock - MAGLOC100M
- Mortise mount
- Anodised Aluminium faceplate with a zinc finish
- Fail-Safe - unlocks when power is removed from the electromagnet
- Prevent lock from overcharging - built in spike suppressor
- Built for new or existing installs - 12VDC/24VAC switchable
- Highly durable - 272kg holding force
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
VIP Vision Aluminium Mortise Mount Magnetic Lock
3 Years Warranty!
The MAGLOC100M from VIP Vision is an affordable mortise mount electromagnetic lock designed to prevent entry/exit access from both sides of the door without granted access from a user. Electromagnetic locks are fail-safe, locking the door once electrical current reaches the steel armature plate and unlocks once power is turned off.
With easy mountable components (see manual), electromagnets are your solution for new or existing applications and ideal for rooms that require special access, such as storage.
• Mortise mount
• Anodised Aluminium faceplate with a zinc finish
• Fail-Safe - unlocks when power is removed from the electromagnet
• Prevent lock from overcharging - built-in spike suppressor
• Built for new or existing installs - 12VDC/24VAC switchable
• Highly durable - 272kg holding force
- VIP Vision Australia
- 4 Year Warranty
- Power Input
- 100~240 VAC / 50/60Hz
- Mortise Mount
- Magnet Dimensions
- 228 x 38 x 27mm
- Lock Status Sensor
- Lock Configuration
- Fail Safe
- Holding Force
- Approx. 270kg
- Anodised Aluminium with zinc finish
- Armature Dimensions
- 185 x 38 x 12.5mm
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.