- Centralised CCTV, access control & intercom management
- Set different access rights hierarchies per user/group
- Manage building access w/ RFID tag & fingerprint scan
- Event & alarm logging, searching, timestamp & overlay
- Create impressive live video walls displays
- Intelligent functions + ANPR, AI & face recognition
- PTZ control/tour, fisheye dewarp, audio, alarm, etc.
- Manual and automatic system backup/restore
- Built-in 1TB HDD - supports 3x 2.5” HDDs for storage
- High reliability with hot standby & hot swapping
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
VIP Vision IP System Management Centre
4 Years Warranty!
Built to handle large systems in a cost-effective manner, the NVR-SMC1 is a management centre preloaded with a GUI for your surveillance system and 512 preactivated video channels. Organise and manage IP surveillance, access control, video intercoms, AI functionality, and much more in this scalable, all-in-one solution.
• Centralised CCTV, access control & intercom management
• Set different access rights hierarchies per user/group
• Manage building access w/ RFID tag & fingerprint scan
• Event & alarm logging, searching, timestamp & overlay
• Create impressive live video walls displays
• Intelligent functions + ANPR, AI & face recognition
• PTZ control/tour, fisheye dewarp, audio, alarm, etc.
• Manual and automatic system backup/restore
• Built-in 1TB HDD - supports 3x 2.5” HDDs for storage
• High reliability with hot standby & hot swapping
- VIP Vision Australia
- 4 Year Warranty
- Video Input
- 1 x VGA / 1 x DVI / 1 x HDMI / 1 x Display port / 1 x Composite
- Operating Environment
- -20° ~ 45°C / 15~90% humidity
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Main Processor
- 32 Bit
- Operating System
- Embedded Linux
- Internal HDD
- 2 x SATA ports up to 10TB, max. 20TB HDD capacity
- Incoming Bandwidth
- 5VDC 1A
- 97.68mm x 90.3mm x 33mm
- Yes (included)
- 1.0mm SGCC steel plate
- 70W ~ 120W (with HDD)
- HDD Installation
- Built-in 1× 1T HDD disk (2.5”) for system
- 2 HDMI, one as network config, another as spare
- Installation Method
- Standard 19” rack installation
- Network Port
- 4 Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000Mbps )
- Storage Environment
- -20°C~70°C / 5%~90% RH
- Front panel: 2 × USB 3.0, Rear panel: 2 × USB 3.0 onboard panel:1 × USB 2.0
- 1 VGA, as network config
- Weight (Without Package)
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.