VIP Vision IP Residential Intercom Kit with WiFi Mobile Viewing INTIPRKITD
- Residential WiFi IP Based Intercom System
- Access / be alerted when someone is at the door.
- Simple WiFi Connection or Ethernet
- Monitor PoE Optional Power
- Front Door Camera 12V Operation
- Integrate with NVR
- Option for Door Release Mechanism
- Option for Multiple Monitors
VIP Vision IP 7" Touchscreen Monitor and Video IntercomKit 1.3MegaPixel with SmartPhone Sync
The VIP Vision™ Residential IP Intercom Kit is an ideal single monitor/door-station intercom solution for residential applications. The system comprises of a compact, gloss black door station and a 7” touchscreen white indoor monitor which can be connected by supplied Cat5e cable or remotely via WiFi. The door station features a 1.3 megapixel, low-light camera and the intercom kit integrates with most electronic door strikes and sensors.
The door station is operated simply via a single backlit button whilst the indoor monitor uses a resistive touchscreen. The system supports door sensor and door strike integration, remotely unlock, missed/placed/received call details, visitor audio/video messaging and the group calling functions.
Capabilities of this intercom kit extend beyond the home and into everyday life. Remote connect to your intercom system from anywhere with your Android or iOS device (iPad, iPhone). Answer doorbells, unlock your door, take image snapshots and two-way talk - all remotely from your smartphone or tablet.
How Is Technical It To Use?
The door station functions with a single backlit button for communication, and the monitor operates via the touch-screen. The system can handle missed, placed and received call details, visitor video & audio messaging, and group calling.
As you can see, the intercom can be used as a fully operational messaging service alongside a day-to-day door unit. What’s more – it offers full support for compatible door sensor and strikes integration.
WiFi Intercom Door Station
A stylish gloss black WiFi intercom door station. It features a large field of view and night vision to ensure the best possible result. It offers IP65 weather resistance and can be surface or flush mounted.
• 1.0-megapixel day/night camera
• Omnidirectional mic & loudspeaker
• 1m body approach operation mode
• Built-in voice response user prompting
• Stylish gloss black finish
• IP65 weather resistant
• Network access via WiFi
• Single-press button interface
• RFID card access reader
• MicroSD memory slot
WiFi Intercom Indoor Monitor
A widescreen, 7’’ capacitive touchscreen WiFi intercom monitor. It features door station camera monitoring, visitor logging and audio/video messages It can also voice call to other monitors across the same network.
• Surface mount; white or black gloss
• 1024 x 600 monitor display resolution
• Omnidirectional mic & loudspeaker
• Supports 6ch alarm input / 1ch output
• TCP/IP network protocol; 10/100M
• Save images from door station camera
• Record messages and log visitors
• Accessible Micro SD card storage
• Network access via WiFi or PoE
• Includes surface mount components
Easily install the VIP Vision IP Intercom System using the existing WiFi network. The system can integrate multiple indoor intercom monitors, IP cameras.
Please Note: Products can be connected with wired Ethernet if WiFi is unavailable.
System Map (door station only)
The intuitive door station can also be used without an intercom monitor by using a smartphone or tablet instead via the app.
- VIP Vision Australia
- 4 Year Warranty