VIP Vision Mortise Mount Electronic Door Strike Chrome Faceplate
- Dimensions : 144.5 x 36.4 x 25 (mm)
- Door Sensor : No
- Face Plate : Chrome-plated steel
- Keeper Depth : 9.6 mm
- Lock Configuration : Fail-secure
- Lock Sensor : No
- Power Input : 12VDC at 400mA
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, Skye, even Bitcoin! Options all available at checkout.
- Shipping, we're fast. 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Watchguard Chrome Mortise Electronic Door Strike
The Watchguard ACLOC104 is a strong, mortise mount, electronic door strike for use with access control systems. It features a durable chrome faceplate and is configured in a fail-secure mode in the event of power loss.
- 4 Year Warranty
- ACLOC104, ACLOC, VIP Door Strike
- Bracket Type
- Mortise Mount Door Strike
VIP Vision is backed by over 2,000 professionals in research and development at the forefront of advanced surveillance and IP intercom technologies. Their constant pursuit of innovation delivers cutting edge products with high quality, performance and reliability.
With 4 to 128 channel systems, VIP Vision offers professional video surveillance solutions for small projects through to large commercial, public sector and government level applications.
Stream beyond Ultra HD with 12 megapixel recording using the latest range of VIP Vision IP surveillance cameras. Adaptable to any task, the range offers a wide selection of professional bullet and dome cameras, as well as application specific models such as PTZ, fisheye and pinhole cameras.
VIP Vision IP systems are accompanied by an extensive range of accessories including, video wall controllers, brackets & adapters, central management software and PoE accessories to help you deliver the most professional and reliable install possible.
Rest assured knowing you have usable video evidence when it matters most with VIP Vision IP surveillance.