Power Splitter 2-Way Swann CCTV AC/DC General Power 2.1mm
- Perfect for CCTV and general DC requirements
- CDC 1 Female to 2 Male Connector (2.1mmx5.5mm)
- Total length: 46cm / 18.1 inch
- Pure copper core
- New flame retardant
- Anti riot sun / antioxidant / anti-aging PVC plastic
- Choose various payment options & finance. Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money - interest free, Afterpay, even Bitcoin! These OPTIONS are all available at CHECKOUT.
- Shipping, we're fast! -- 99% of orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express shipping methods available at checkout.
- Fast response to warranty and support. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney. We've been doing this for over 20 years.
Power Splitter DC 2Way - 1xFemale 2.1mm Socket to 2xMale 2.1mm Plugs
This is a very simple splitter cable perfect for using multiple cameras on 1 power supply. One female 2.1mm DC socket then approx 46cmcm cable and 2 x Male 2.1mm Plugs
It is very important to ensure the total load of the cameras does NOT exceed the output current of your power supply. Simple calculations: If you have 2 cameras using 700mA each = 1.4Amps - you need a minimum 1.5Amp power supply, preferably 2Amps.
Excellent performance because of quality materials. Pure copper wire brings a reliable and secure connection. With new flame retardant / anti-riot sun / antioxidant / anti-aging PVC plastic which is flexible and durable.
- Connector Type: DC 1 Female to 2 Male Connector (2.1mmx5.5mm)
- Total length: 46cm / 18.1 inch
- Material: Copper PVC
- Wire material: pure copper core (high quality oxygen free copper / non recovery copper)
- Plastic material: new flame retardant / anti riot sun / antioxidant / anti-aging PVC plastic
1 x DC Power Splitter Cable
- Swann - AU
- 12 Month + 6 Month Bonus
- SR-DCSP-1F2M, SWPRO-30MBNC, Swann Splitter
- CCTV Security Power Splitter
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow.
Swann has always been a leader. From humble beginnings in the basement of David Swann’s family home in Melbourne, Australia the business now has offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and China and a presence in over 40 countries on 6 continents. Swann pioneered the category of Do-it-Yourself security and is proud of the work it has done to make local communities safer. Today Swann is part of the Infinova Group, providing the business with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, cutting-edge research and development of security and networking solutions and access to an expanded international network.
Swann has once again been ranked the world’s largest manufacturer of Do-it-Yourself Video Surveillance Equipment*. The business remains at the forefront of innovative surveillance and monitoring technology with recent new product developments including state-of-the-art professional-quality CCTV recording systems and cameras, such as 4K, 4 and 3 Megapixel digital HD, and the latest 1080p TVI and AHD analog HD systems. The Swann range is designed with a goal to make the latest security technology accessible, affordable and easy to use with do-it-yourself installation. All Swann products are backed by the brand promise of Lifetime Support with free 24/7 customer service. The company’s products are available through some of the largest ‘bricks and mortar’ and online retailers in the world.
Swann has recently launched a security-centric connected home solution known as SwannOne. It’s a single platform that allows users to control video surveillance, alarms, locks, lighting, sound alerts, temperature, energy management and more, all on their Smartphone or tablet using the free SwannOne app. Users can also adapt the system to their needs by customizing extra services including professional monitoring on-demand, cloud video recording, additional sound alerts and more. Once again, this positions Swann at the cutting-edge and is another example of the company’s commitment to deliver advanced security made easy.