Watchguard ACRDR100 Standalone IP55 Access Control Reader
- Interfaces with most electric door locks
- Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
- Ideal for offices and for small business
- Expand with up to 3 additional readers
- Handles up to 500 users & 5 super-users
- Built-in door chime & tamper relay contact
Paypal, Credit Card, ZIP Money, Afterpay, Bitcoin & Direct Deposit
99% of our orders leave us the same day of ordering. Express Shipping options available at checkout.
We answer your questions fast. Great Australian Company based out of Sydney for over 20 years.
Watchguard Standalone IP55 Access Control Reader
The ACRDR100 is a weather-resistant, ABS plastic, self-contained access control reader designed to directly drive electric door locks. It is capable of accommodating up to 500 user RFID cards/keyfobs and is compatible with both fail-safe and fail-secure locks. The door lock striking timer is programmable for access customisation.
A built-in door chime relay contact is available to operate an external low power door chime. The reader uses a solid-state switch instead of a mechanical relay contact for door lock strikes to improve service life. It also features a tamper switch and unauthorised access lock for vandal protection.
The ACRDR100 has a built-in Data I/O bus, enabling up to 3 additional ACRDR100s to be used in a multi-station access control configuration. The reader comes standard with 2 RFID cards and is also compatible with the entire range of proximity keys and cards.
- • Interfaces with most electric door locks
- • Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
- • Ideal for offices and for small business
- • Expand with up to 3 additional readers
- • Handles up to 500 users & 5 super-users
- • Built-in door chime & tamper relay contact
|Access Lock Modes||No lock / 60s after 10 attempts / 15 mins after 10 attempts|
|Data I/O Bus||Up to 3 additional readers|
|Dimensions||119 x 60 x 23mm|
|Door Chime||1A / 24VDC (N.O. relay, dry contact)|
|Door Lock Control||Time: 1 ~ 60 seconds|
|Ingress Protection||IP55 (dust protected & water ingress resistant)|
|Material & Finish||Matte grey ABS plastic / Black gloss front|
|Maximum User Access||500 (user) / 5 (super-user) ; keyfobs, cards|
|Operating Current||60mA (standby) / 80mA (active)|
|Operating Environment||-20°C ~ 70°C / RH95% (max)|
|Solid State Door Lock||3A / 16VDC|
|Tamper Switch||50mA / 12VDC (N.C. relay, dry contact)|
- 4 Year Warranty