The ACRDR100 is a weather-resistant, ABS plastic, self-contained access control reader designed to directly drive electric door locks. It is capable of accommodating up to 500 user RFID cards/keyfobs and is compatible with both fail-safe and fail-secure locks. The door lock striking timer is programmable for access customisation.
A built-in door chime relay contact is available to operate an external low power door chime. The reader uses a solid-state switch instead of a mechanical relay contact for door lock strikes to improve service life. It also features a tamper switch and unauthorised access lock for vandal protection.
The ACRDR100 has a built-in Data I/O bus, enabling up to 3 additional ACRDR100s to be used in a multi-station access control configuration. The reader comes standard with 2 RFID cards and is also compatible with the entire range of proximity keys and cards.
• Interfaces with most electric door locks
• Compatible with fail-safe or fail-secure locks
• Ideal for offices and for small business
• Expand with up to 3 additional readers
• Handles up to 500 users & 5 super-users
• Built-in door chime & tamper relay contact
Access Lock Modes
No lock / 60s after 10 attempts / 15 mins after 10 attempts