Important Update: COVID-19 Virus. Updated: 5PM: 2-APRIL InFront Technologies is following all actions required for businesses during these unstable times, and adhering to the NSW Governments requirements. We are OPEN and shipping goods as normal HOWEVER, we have STOPPED CUSTOMER PICKUPS, please do NOT visit our Dural Showroom. Earlier Cut off time for orders to ship today - now 2.30pm. Our staff are available for your phone calls during business hours.
The PM45-4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, GPRS and IP to the Central Station. This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/GPRS in the event of a wired ethernet failure. If no IP connection exists the communicators will report on GPRS or 4G only.
• Small size - Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
• Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks - Dedicated for Permaconn events only
• AES128 encryption for alarm data - Secure transmissions over the public internet
• High speed RS232 Interface - Future development
• Various diagnostic LEDs - Easy installation
• Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas - Seamless installation process
• Three (3) dedicated paths of communication - Uptime in excess of 99.9%
• Internal watchdog reset function - No unnecessary service call-outs
• Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status - Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure