IVSEC PRO 8MP 4K PRO-AI 2TB 8CH 6x880D Cam 25fps Sony Starvis NVR CCTV Security System (8x6)
- iVSEC Next Gen Advanced AI Professional CCTV Security System @ 8MP 25fps
- 880 Series uses 880B or 880D Cameras with a Sony Starvis Sensor
- The Recorder is the IVNR8-8000 High Speed 128Mbps NVR with a 2TB HDD Standard
- 8MP Sony Starvis Sensor @ 25fps Real Time | Variable Bit Rates to 16Mbps
- 2.8mm Lens @ 106° H.FOV | Excellent Low Light Performance
- Next Gen AI on all cameras with Face Capture | Face Database or Number Plate Search + many more
- 2-Way Audio & Microphone
- Supports microSD max 256GB
- Perfect for Club, Hotels, Retail with "Allow" & "Block" + Custom Lists
- Advance Deterrant with Red/Blue, White LEDs & Siren
- Free App without the need to register.
- NDAA Approved | Firmwares | App all stored on Australian Servers
- Quality Australian Based Support
- Supplied: NVR8-2TB, 6x 880D Cams + 6x Cables
IVSEC PRO 8MP 4K PRO-AI 2TB 8CH 6x880D Cameras UHD NVR CCTV Security System (8x6)
Next Generation CCTV Security Camera Kit with AI Functions, including Person, Vehicle, Line Crossing, and Face Database.
Welcome to the next generation of CCTV cameras which support amazing features and utilize Artificial Intelligence (AI) for very accurate notifications. iVSEC 850/880 Series of CCTV Cameras when used with the NVR8000/9000 NVR's support amazing AI features that will change the way you use CCTV in your business or home. Exceptional quality and feature rich CCTV system includes 2-Way Audio, Warm Bright White Light (about 4x your mobile phone light), Flashing Red/Blue Police Style LEDs, Loud Siren and AI functions which are all programmable via a detailed schedule menu to ensure you are covered 24/7.
InFront's 20 Years of experience in conjunction with iVSEC have developed this range of CCTV Cameras which covers all bases at competitive price points. Better frame rates, all the bells and whistles like 2-Way Audio, Flashing Lights, Free App, AI, High-Speed NVR Processor and most importantly Australian Secure Servers and Support (your Personal Data is too important to allow overseas servers & support centres to get their hands on it.).
This Series, iVSEC 880 Range offers a system that outperforms other brands without sacrificing key features - simple features like frame rates are critical in identifying targets moving quickly through the screen or low light performance where images become very pixelated at low lux levels. This iVSEC 880 Series utililizes the latest Sony Starvis Sensor with a resolution of 8MP(4K) and 25fps and a built-in Powerful AI chipset. Many other brands chase Megapixels at the sacrifice of a cheaper chipset and poor low light performance. The 880B or 880D uses a quality sensor for the best performance.
This security camera kit offers 6x 8MP 4K Starvis Sensor Cameras at 25fps with many other options. The 880B or 880D cameras are packed with many features including 2-Way Audio, Smart Motion Detection + Professional AI, Strobe Light, Siren, Weatherproof Housing, Easy Mounting, long 3 Year Warranty and Plug & Play setup.
Each camera has an AI Chipset Module embedded into the camera, this is where the "Hard Work" is done taking by the load off the recorder. This means with the 880 Series you can run, for example; Face Database, Number Plate Database or other AI functions on every camera. You are not restricted by the Recorders AI limitations. As each camera can run one AI function, each camera is given a task.
- For a retail store, One Camera maybe assigned to Heat Map (you can see a report on where your customers congregate and you can merchandise your store accordingly - or identify bottlenecks or potential theft points). Three or Four Cameras may be assigned to Face Capture and Alert you for "Allowed" or "Not Allowed" Persons; or Alert you to the "$Big Spenders" or "Good Customers" (custom lists) that enter your shop. One or Two Cameras maybe assigned in the Carpark for Number Plate Capture, One Camera may be assigned for Crowd Density or Queue Length, One Camera maybe assigned for "After Closing Time, Intrusion Alerts" this is Scheduled for example; after 6PM and before 8AM, you will be alerted between these times should your premises receive unwanted intruders. Finally, One Camera maybe assigned to the front door counting customers entering the store(using line cross counting).
Each camera is capable of Performing one AI task at a time and with so many options the opportunities are endless.
The 8 Channel NVR includes a 2TB HDD pre-installed (upgradeable) and we supply proper Cat5e 8-Core Cable in various lengths to ensure long term reliability and future upgrades without the need to replace the cable.
Sounds really good, but I am only a Novice! The System "out of the box" is set to "Basic Settings" with a Setup Wizard where it can be used by a Novice; however, the system is extremely powerful! and with the advanced settings, a very complex installation can be achieved.
The Cameras also support microSD Cards with a Dropbox Cloud option as well that allows you to either; use the cameras standalone, or as a second recording point should your recorder become stolen.
Features at a Glance:
- Available in either Bullet 880B or Dome 880D
- 8MP SONY Starvis 1/2.8″ Progressive CMOS Sensor @ 25fps
- 2.8mm 106° Angle of View - perfect for installation in the corner of the room or looking over a yard.
- 256Kbps - 16Mbps Bitrate | H.265/H.264 | 3 Streams | CBR or VBR
- ONVIF Profiles S/G/T - will work on other recorders &/or other cameras that are compatible with this system*
- White, Red/Blue and IR fully adjustable lights
- Supports up to 256GB microSD for recording at the edge with Dropbox Cloud option
- Camera can be used standalone via a network switch
- Cameras support PoE or 12V
- AI Functionality - 880 Series, the "Heavy Lifting" here is performed by the Camera's in-built AI Module
- AI mode can be set to Active on each camera: It is important to give each camera a task in your setup
- One AI function is allowed at a time on EACH camera - so plan out your setup and assign the correct AI function to the appropriate camera.
- Face Detection (supports AI Face Database at the camera including Attributes: Male/Female, Ages, Glasses, Mask, Expression)
- Number Plate Search (The Camera recognizes Number Plates and you can search by Number - best used max 15mtrs from the camera)
- Human & Vehicle Detection - detects a Human or Vehicle for more accurate alerts
- Perimeter Intrusion
- Line Crossing Detection
- Cross Counting | Counts the number of objects crossing a line
- Stationary Object Detection
- Heat Map (Excellent option for retail, create a map of where your customers go in your store and merchandise your store accordingly)
- Crowd Density Detection
- Queue Length Detection
- Rare Sound Detection
- Standard Motion Detection + AI can work simultaneously
- Option for Continuous Recording, AI, Motion Detection or Alarm Recording
- Easily accessible reset switch and microSD slot.
- Network Video Recorder (NVR) which is ONVIF compatible, where a wide range of cameras will suit, including PTZ's, Varifocal and others - you are not limited to just a couple of specific cameras.
- Supplied standard with a 2TB HDD - supports up to 16TB via a single SATA Port (upgrades available)
- Supplied with 48V 2Amp Power Supply, 240V Cable, HDMI Cable, Network Cable for Router, Mouse
- Massive Incoming Bandwidth @ 128Mbps easily supporting 8x Cameras at full 8MP Resolution and 16Mbps bitrate (impressive!)
- 8x PoE+ Ports that support higher power consumption devices like PTZ's (max 100mtr cable runs)
- GUI / User Interface - Fast and responsive Menus that are easy to navigate. Includes a Start Up Wizard for fast setup.
- Super responsive playback and search - search by date / time, search by Attributes like Male/Female, Glasses, Age etc.
- AI Functionality supports all AI functions including Face Database with Reporting, Heat Map with Reporting. (Recorder will support up to 4x Cameras in Face Recognition Mode Simultaneously)
- IMPORTANT | The $Free IVSEC X Mobile App does not require user registration. This means you are not required to give away your email address to access the system, this makes for a more secure private connection to your cameras. This also means you can have an unlimited amount of users without any fees or charges and for the installer, a much faster method to connect and setup remote viewing.
- Options for P2P, DDNS or Direct Connection via IP Address. Supports RTSP, IPv4 & 6 and other Networking Options.
- Most settings are editable from the Mobile App, including schedule, live viewing settings and others.
- Alarm outputs(8) for triggering external devices - for example, Car approaches between midnight and 5am and a floodlight is turned on (requires external components - output is a simple on/off low voltage contact)
- Software Supports PC & MAC | Device Search/Config Tool, Surveillance Client CMS/VMS | Mobile App (QR Code or Direct IP)
- WebViewer IE10/11 | Safari V12.1+ | Firefox V.52+ | Chrome V.57+ | Edge V.79+ (Software Downloads here)
- Works with Alexa & Google
Other important points
- Australian Phone Support, Australian Hosted Firmwares, Australian Hosted QR Codes, Australian Company.
- NDAA Approval - iVSEC is approved for use in all installations and is not on the Banned List like other CCTV Companies.
- This product uses Wired Cameras which are significantly better than Wireless Cameras.
- Wired CCTV Cameras offer a more stable, secure connection that never goes offline due to signal loss.
- Important Points to Note about Wireless:
- We do not recommend the use of Wireless CCTV Systems unless you have no other choice.
- Wireless Cameras suffer from Poor Signal and go "Off-Line" or provide poor image quality from low signal strength
- Wireless Cameras are susceptible to "Jamming" / "Taking Control" of the Cameras by the simple use of a "Pineapple"
- Wireless Cameras could be vulnerable to hacking and cyberattacks
- To preserve battery life, wireless battery operated cameras go to sleep and miss events
- Wireless CCTV Battery Systems often need the replacement of expensive batteries
- Wireless CCTV Battery Systems often need charging as their published standby times are misrepresented.
- Important Points to Note about Wireless:
IVNC-880D Dome Style CCTV IP Ethernet Security Cameras (QTY 6)
The 880D IP security camera offers Advanced Deterrent features such as White Light, Red/Blue Strobing Lights and/or Siren all of which are programmable via a schedule. The cameras also support 2-Way Audio where you can talk and listen to the camera scaring off a would-be intruder or talk to the postie. Stylish Housing is a complement to any home or business, where it is large enough to be noticed and small enough to fit in with the style of the property. The Camera Housing is made from Alloy which is sturdy and rated to IP67(completely weatherproof) which means you can install it practically anywhere.
Motion Detection and Alerts: Using a combination of Motion Detection and AI functions will reduce false alarms significantly. Unlike PIR Detection, which is limited to 6metres, the AI function can trigger alerts greater than 30mtrs and can specifically target a person or vehicle. As every installation and environmental factors are different using a combination of AI and/or motion will ensure you can choose the best setting for each camera. Using the schedule, you can run alerts only after 9pm and before 5am for example. The 880 Series have extended AI capabilities for reporting, face database and number plate detection.
The IVSEC 880B/D IP security cameras feature an 8 Megapixel SONY Starvis Progressive CMOS Image Sensor with a 2.8mm Lens offering 106° Viewing Angle. Built-in IR / White Light / Flashing Red Blue Lights gives you the option of either Colour Night Vision, IR Night Vision and/or Flashing Deterrent. The Sony Starvis Sensor performs excellently in low light environments.
When used together with the IVSEC 8000/9000 series recorders, this camera will be automatically detected with Plug & Play. This 880B camera features an IP67 water-resistant which means this video surveillance camera can be used both indoors and outdoors. This camera features H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video compression technology. A solid investment in quality CCTV being very feature rich. Perfect for Business, Retail and Home, a great all-around system.
Crystal Clear Clarity
Very High 8MP UHD Camera ensures every detail is captured with precision, for the ultimate surveillance experience.
Capture the Moment
Incredible speed, providing you with smooth and seamless footage. Never miss a moment.
Cater To Your Surveillance Needs
The device configuration tool enables seamless maintenance and allows searching the network for IVSEC devices.
Monitor & Update Remotely
View live camera footage, receive alerts on the go, schedule alarms, and more with the iVSEC App.
Full Vivid Colour
Advanced Features with Vibrant Color and High-Quality Imaging at Night.
Deter, Detect, And Defend
In-built protection Siren, Flashing Lights, and Scheduling Assistant for Enhanced Security. Advanced Deterrent.
Complete protection with accurate and targeted alerts to potential threats & reducing false alarms.
Allows for remote communication between the camera and a connected device.
Sensor & Schedule Light
Motion-triggered smart night vision provides colour even in dark conditions.
Made To Withstand The Elements
With a metal casing, IP66 provides weatherproof monitoring & incredible durability.
Video Management Software
Aggregate NVR/IP cameras easily. Pool viewable camera channels & feeds at numerous locations.
|Image Sensor||SONY 1/2.8″ Progressive CMOS|
|Frame Per Second 8MP||25fps|
|Image Sensor Type||IMX415|
|ISP||Fast Novatek NT98529 Processor|
|Maximum Video Resolution||8MP 3840(H)×2160(V)|
|Minimum Colour Illumination||0.007lux|
|Min. Illumination B/W||0lux@IR LED ON|
|Lens||2.8 mm (H.FOV: 106°)|
|Min. Object Distance||2M|
|Lens Type||Fixed (M12)|
|Red, Blue Light||2（1 Red & 1 Blue）|
|IR Viewable Length||Up to 35m|
|Warm Light Viewable Length||Up to 30m|
|Type of complementary light||Default warm light, switchable infrared light|
|Motion Detection||Off/On (8 Level)|
|Wide Dynamic Range||DWDR|
|Digital Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Day/Night Mode||Full-colour Mode/Day & Night Mode/Schedule|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/5 ~ 1/20000s|
|Facial Recognition||with NR8-8000, NR16-9000|
|On-Board Storage||Micro SD slot, up to 256GB|
|Cloud option (camera only)||NA|
|Audio||Two-way Audio up to 8m|
"Face Detection（FD） Human & Vehicle Detection（PD&VD）Perimeter Intrusion Detection（PID）
Line Crossing Detection（LCD） Cross Counting（CC）Stationary Object Detection（SOD）
Heat Map（HM）Crowd Density Detection CD）Queue Lenght Detection（QD）
Rare Sound Detection（RSD)"
|Video Compression Format||H.265/H.264|
8MP (3840x2160), 5MP (2592x1944, 3072x1728), 4MP (2592x1520), 3MP (2304x1296), 1080P (1920x1080), 960P (1280*960), 720P(1280x720)
720P(1280x720), VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
VGA (640x480), QVGA（320x240)"
|Video Quality Adjustment||256Kbps ~ 16Mbps|
|Multiple Streams (encode format)||3 Streams|
|Bitrate control method||CBR/VBR|
|IP||IPv4 / IPv6|
|Protocol||"TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP/RTSP, SMTP, NTP, UPnP, SNMP, HTTPS, FTP"|
|Security||IP address filter; complicated password; Authenticated username and password|
|Application Programming Interface||ONVIF (Profile S/G/T)|
Safari V12.1 above
Firefox V.52 above
Google Chrome V.57 above
Edge V.79 above"
|Software||Device Search/Config Tool, Surveillance Client (CMS/VMS), Mobile app (QR code)|
|Operating Conditions||-20～+60°C/less than ≤ 95% RH|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Both|
|Power Supply||Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, DC12V|
|Power Consumption||Ave. 290mA|
|Material||Alloy Metal Construction|
IVSEC NVR 8000-2TB Network Video Recorder
The IVSEC NVR 8000-2TB is a network video recorder (NVR) capable of supporting up to 8 IP security cameras and of recording at up to 12-megapixel resolution. It’s easy to install and has an intuitive user interface. When used with IVSEC 880B cameras, installation is plug-and-play.
The NVR has 8x built-in PoE+ ports where the Data (camera images) and power share the same cat5e/6 cable. Remotely view footage from your security cameras (live or playback) over the internet via your PC, mobile, or tablet. Easily set up the app by simply scanning the QR code which is on your IVSEC network video recorder.
The NVR 8000-2TB NVR can have up to 16TB of storage. This NVR features H.265+, H.265, H.264+, and H.264 video compression which saves HDD space maximizing the recording length. Once the Hard Disk Drive is full, the oldest footage is recorded over.
This NVR comes with free VMS software which allows you to access the NVR from compatible Windows or Mac OS computers, either locally or via the cloud (simply scan the QR code).
- 8 PoE+ ports built-in
- Motion Detection, IVS -Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Face Recognition, Human & Vehicle Detection, Line Crossing Detection, Stationary Object Detection, Crossing Counting, Heat Map, Crowd Density Detection, Queue Length Detection, License Plate Detection, Rare Sound Detection, Video Tampering
- Bays x 1, Up to 16TB HDD
- Device Search/Config Tool, Surveillance Client (CMS/VMS), Mobile app